news chinese apps banned in china

Author Topic: news chinese apps banned in china  (Read 1605 times)

TikTok banned in India along with 58 other Chinese apps amid border tensions

now I know which 59 apps I shouldn't download

TikTok was, is and will always be trash.

so they were made in china, but are now banned in both india and china? or only banned in india?

so they were made in china, but are now banned in both india and china? or only banned in india?
india is china bro keep up

yall realize tiktok is literally just chinese spyware pretending to be a #quirky and #relatable #meme # funny #3 3#33# # 3#3 3##3333333333333333333

yall realize tiktok is literally just chinese spyware pretending to be a #quirky and #relatable #meme # funny #3 3#33# # 3#3 3##3333333333333333333
TikTok even goes so far as to send the name of your wifi, your GPS location, your contact data etc. to their servers. Way too few people realise how scary TikTok actually is.

TikTok even goes so far as to send the name of your wifi, your GPS location, your contact data etc. to their servers. Way too few people realise how scary TikTok actually is.
nothing scarier than user brown townytics. tiktok may SAY they are using this information to generate relevant results and optimize user experience, but we all know they're ACTUALLY selling your data to skynet.

we truly do live in a global dictatorship

it's amazing that it's 2020 and people still don't understand how absolutely vital brown townytics is for the development cycle of web services. without information on search preferences, specs, locational services, contacts and other specific user details, how is google supposed to help you find relevant search results? how can a social media platform (KEYWORD: SOCIAL) connect you with other people if they have no clue who you are or what you like?

it's amazing that it's 2020 and people still don't understand how absolutely vital brown townytics is for the development cycle of web services. without information on search preferences, specs, locational services, contacts and other specific user details, how is google supposed to help you find relevant search results? how can a social media platform (KEYWORD: SOCIAL) connect you with other people if they have no clue who you are or what you like?
oh no the chinese brain overwriting bots got to phanto

sorry about that fellas. tencent collected so much of my personal information that they made an exact chinese clone of me and had it post on the forums. those posts above were not by me, please ignore them

TikTok was, is and will always be trash.
its legit bait for child predators

its legit bait for child predators
banging out west. slanging out west.

what if everyone on the blockland forums is a bot

i remember someone reverse-engineering the tiktok binary and being horrified at the stuff you could do with the app

take a look at the article its creepy stuff:
https://www.boredpanda.com/tik-tok-reverse-engineered-data-information-collecting/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

i mean, i was horrified that facebook collected every website you visited outside of facebook but this is next level

what if everyone on the blockland forums is a bot
the forum has been dead for over a decade, this is all a simulation