Reply to "About this one guy called CreeperKid50," 3 years later

Author Topic: Reply to "About this one guy called CreeperKid50," 3 years later  (Read 4006 times)

swift hyena please unblock me on s team and discord pelaseaeee

swift hyena please unblock me on s team and discord pelaseaeee
Oh no, not you!

at least you weren't this guy
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=138672
haha really creative and funny reply swifthyena, what will he think of next?

I feel ya dude. Don't know you so don't have an opinion on ya but all I can say is I relate.

not a single person here remembers who the forget you are
I actually did remember his name and there being a drama about him, I just don’t remember details
Also if this is normal then yeah, I was a handicapped kid once too. Sorry for making you all cringe when I did

A long time ago I used to be on the forums back in like 2013/2016 and I was a complete mess. My spelling, my attitude, just me in general. I always felt like everyone was attacking me and I just responded in that way. Its honestly embarrassing because I was like 15. I'm 21 now and not trying to toot my own horn but I've grown and changed in so many ways. I don't even know if people even remember me at all but my point being is I have been in your shoes. Aslong as you show you've changed for the better than what you were before I think thats all that matters.

You were creeperkid50? Damn

thanks creeperkid50 for joining my server back when I was building Dagobah

grumpz, no hate intended but you still do this. You begged me for admin on my server until I gave it to you, which was whatever because I needed assistance with moderating the chat. You the proceeded to load bricks without permission while I had my map already loaded and not saved.

Ive seen you also pester Mr. Squidward for admin daily just because you were around every day. Just joining a server daily does not mean you should get admin. In fact, asking for admin at all can really rub people the wrong way, I don’t see a situation where you should ever ask.

grumpz, no hate intended but you still do this. You begged me for admin on my server until I gave it to you, which was whatever because I needed assistance with moderating the chat. You the proceeded to load bricks without permission while I had my map already loaded and not saved.

Ive seen you also pester Mr. Squidward for admin daily just because you were around every day. Just joining a server daily does not mean you should get admin. In fact, asking for admin at all can really rub people the wrong way, I don’t see a situation where you should ever ask.

Well, blockland is now basically dead, so i guess i cant now, ill try to improve. Also i burnt down a house on that server, and apparently thats a big deal