Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31579 times)

Straight people are gross.......  :/
You may think that, but remember that gay men have a significantly higher amount of HIV and AIDS cases / 1000 persons than straight people, other STDs are generally more common among gay men aswell. If you think straight people are the disgusting ones here, you may want to reconsider your position.

Straight people are gross.......  :/
you are a fat special interestist

67% of the population, mostly encompassing straight people, are infected with herpes. Why should we witness their public buffoonery? That's loving gross. People with herpes shouldn't be allowed to kiss in public.

who is cheesepizza and what is he doing on my thread

alright i dont have nothing against you if youre gay but if youre gonna go all "unnnghhh bbc in my ass uuughh im so gay!!!!" im just gonna loving dip

alright i dont have nothing against you if youre gay but if youre gonna go all "unnnghhh bbc in my ass uuughh im so gay!!!!" im just gonna loving dip

Coward.

Coward.
nah jackhammer just doesnt like a boring person where gay is their entire life :\
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 03:38:38 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

remember if someone acts like this don't blame it on the gay blame it on them being loving annoying

I'm not afraid of stuff. I just don't need to see people being gross.
coward

coward
foxscotch i am going to forget your mom in your bed right in front of you and when you get pissed i'll just say "coward"

tbh i like pepsi more than regular coke. "I like the taste"

no i just have a shred of dignity
bro I'm so dignified I'm disgusted by the sight of two dudes kissing. yeah that makes me so dignified. so much dignity to stand up to these homos hmmm yea