controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 32564 times)

love corporation went bankrupt. no more love

coward
Why of course, let's not address the point made and instead resort to pointing fingers and calling names. This is why people like you should not hold any power, as you have absolutely no control over your vices, and you have absolutely no integrity when it comes to making informed decisions.

diet coke tastes better than regular coke

RC Cola tastes better than coca cola but it's sold loving no where

Why of course, let's not address the point made and instead resort to pointing fingers and calling names. This is why people like you should not hold any power, as you have absolutely no control over your vices, and you have absolutely no integrity when it comes to making informed decisions.
I don't understand how you can act like a moral authority when you just shamelessly said gay people shouldn't be seen in public because they're different from you, or they're a minority compared to heteroloveuals, or whatever lame reason you have

i've seen vanilla pepsi but only DIET vanilla pepsi... coke is still royal to me only on the condition that it is vanilla coke. Should the tides of this world change such that vanilla pepsi is available to the general masses, perhaps the earth and its feeble hierarchies would be shaken to its very core

coke tastes like alien piss that fills your mouth with phlegm, miss me with that

I don't understand how you can act like a moral authority when you just shamelessly said gay people shouldn't be seen in public because they're different from you, or they're a minority compared to heteroloveuals, or whatever lame reason you have
If you actually read my post you'd know my reasoning. It's the fact that homoloveuality and acts of it are for no reason other than sinful, perverted pleasure.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:01:23 PM by theblocker »

dammmmm........... u went OFF honey
It's the fact that homoloveuality and acts of it are for no reason other than sinful, perverted pleasure.
stupid bitches be like love is for reproduction only

If you actually read my post you'd know my reasoning. It's the fact that homoloveuality and acts of it are for no reason other than sinful, perverted pleasure.
youre kidding, right?

u ever read the handmaids tale