Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31571 times)

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 08:06:04 PM by theblocker »

so much for the religion of love and tolerance :/

so much for the religion of love and tolerance :/
Catholicism is absolutely about love and tolerance. God is infinitely merciful to those who worship him.

imagine basing your world view on the ancient equivalent of the percy jackson series

honestly i know the "love corporation is bankrupt no more love" post is jok but imagine how much the world would improve if gender and love were gone, like to have a kid you'd just maybe fill ot a form with someone and bam, kid. no more rape, no more loveism, people can't be public coomers, etc etc.

Catholicism is absolutely about love and tolerance. God is infinitely merciful to those who worship him.
if you are saying being gay is just perverted pleasure you are assuming its a choice right?

nice way to out yourself as closeted

if you are saying being gay is just perverted pleasure you are assuming its a choice right?

10/10, great logic

"no one could POSSIBLY have a worldview different than mine they're just hiding it"

honestly i know the "love corporation is bankrupt no more love" post is jok but imagine how much the world would improve if gender and love were gone, like to have a kid you'd just maybe fill ot a form with someone and bam, kid. no more rape, no more loveism, people can't be public coomers, etc etc.
it IS bankrupt. there is no more love

"no one could POSSIBLY have a worldview different than mine they're just hiding it"
being gay is a choice -> you chose to be straight

there's no denial its a direct deduction from your opinion lol

it's like if someone said "I believe having blue eyes is a choice", if they have red eyes, that means they chose to not have blue eyes if their opinion is true.

in theblockers opinion, since being gay is a choice, I find it incredibly weird that he chose to do the "good Christian thing" to not be gay because that would imply he is attracted to his own love. I didn't choose to be straight and this is the general consensus in society, so this leads me to believe that you have some kind of attraction if you are choosing to deny it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:50:04 PM by Aide33 »

being gay is a choice -> you chose to be straight

there's no denial its a direct deduction from your opinion lol

it's like if someone said "I believe having blue eyes is a choice", if they have red eyes, that means they chose to not have blue eyes if their opinion is true.
what are you on about mate

what are you on about mate
in theblockers opinion, since being gay is a choice, I find it incredibly weird that he chose to do the "good Christian thing" to not be gay because that would imply he is attracted to his own love. I didn't choose to be straight and this is the general consensus in society, so this leads me to believe that you have some kind of attraction if you are choosing to deny it.
if you are making the argument "people choose to be gay" or "i choose to not be attracted to my own love" you are literally admitting to being attracted to your own love
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:52:49 PM by Aide33 »

if you are making the argument "people choose to be gay" or "i choose to not be attracted to my own love" you are literally admitting to being attracted to your own love
I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you're on but you should really learn to word your points better.

I am not gay, nor have I ever been gay.

I am not gay, nor have I ever been gay.
suurre buddy definitely