Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31622 times)

I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you're on but you should really learn to word your points better.

I am not gay, nor have I ever been gay.
do you believe that being gay is a choice?

because you saying "nor have i ever been gay" implies it can be turned on and off aka it's a choice
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 10:56:19 PM by Aide33 »

top text contains more comedic value and is more hilarious than bottom text.

"people are who they say they want to be! unless i don't like them in which case i will choose FOR them"

satanists nowadays are just atheists who never grew out of their goth phase and atheists are just people who want to seem smart when they have the intelligence of someone who unironically reads "deeEEEEEEEEP" posts on twitter

atheists are just people who want to seem smart when they have the intelligence of someone who unironically reads "deeEEEEEEEEP" posts on twitter
this is slander and i will be getting my homeboy lawyer Big G. Law on the case.

i like how when a catholic enters the thread half the forums instantly begins seething because youre all loving pussies

i like how when a catholic enters the thread half the forums instantly begins seething because youre all loving pussies
i thought you were supposed to be against child enthusiasts

Catholicism is more like "The Cult of Mary" than Christianity
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 06:04:18 PM by Mardalf »

you didn't answer my question
My point was that 'homoloveuality' is generally a result of loveual over-exposure and over-indulgence in the pleasure of loveual stimulation.

Let me put it this way. loveuality does not exist. All humans are born with a natural disposition to procreate, and humans are by default 'heteroloveual'. It is however possible to override this natural attraction to the opposite love and the drive to procreate by over-indulgance in loveual pleasure.

research plays a massive role in this. research functions much like a drug. In fact, I would argue it is a drug. The effect of research is that it requires a progressively higher amount of perversion to get off to. Much like how someone can get desensitized to drugs and needs a higher dose to get high.

Nobody is "gay", but rather they have in most cases over-consumed research and loveual pleasure, leading them into extreme perversion.