Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31608 times)

i knew a guy who jacked off every single day of his life to the point where when he got lewinskys he had to have his richard loving bit in order to get any sort of enjoyment out of it. he's not even gay he's one of the straightest men i've ever met in my entire life

i knew a guy who jacked off every single day of his life to the point where when he got lewinskys he had to have his richard loving bit in order to get any sort of enjoyment out of it. he's not even gay he's one of the straightest men i've ever met in my entire life
Different people process stimuli differently

different people are born gay

honestly why even have love other than to have a kid lamof there's no point

honestly why even have love other than to have a kid lamof there's no point
Why not both?

My point was that 'homoloveuality' is generally a result of loveual over-exposure and over-indulgence in the pleasure of loveual stimulation.

Let me put it this way. loveuality does not exist. All humans are born with a natural disposition to procreate, and humans are by default 'heteroloveual'. It is however possible to override this natural attraction to the opposite love and the drive to procreate by over-indulgance in loveual pleasure.

research plays a massive role in this. research functions much like a drug. In fact, I would argue it is a drug. The effect of research is that it requires a progressively higher amount of perversion to get off to. Much like how someone can get desensitized to drugs and needs a higher dose to get high.

Nobody is "gay", but rather they have in most cases over-consumed research and loveual pleasure, leading them into extreme perversion.
how does this explain people who have never had access to research or had love being gay though

do you simply deny their existence?

EDIT: or even how do you explain people that are teens/just getting into puberty having an attraction for their own love? some people never even think of love until puberty and are just not heteroloveual
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 08:08:26 PM by Aide33 »

how does this explain people who have never had access to research or had love being gay though

do you simply deny their existence?
I never said they do not exist. The wording I used suggests room for exception. Born attraction to one's own love may be attributable to hormonal imbalances.

while homoloveual ppl def exist and obv they should get equal rights honestly i don't feel like even the majority of homoloveuals and something like 80% of teen homoloveuals are, well, actually homoloveual

[now this is kinda based on anecdotal evidence but it's kinda hard to use statistical information without coming off as biased]

one or two years ago when i was a serious, hardcore coomer i was convinced that i was homoloveual, but when i exited 4 faps a day-level coomer i realized that i was almost entirely straight. the only reason i believed i was gay was because of

a) society's currently in the "woah gay so cool and quirky" and at that time i was definitely in the "hey guys i'm COMMUNIST isn't that so COOL AND SMART PRAISE ME PLEASE" stereotype so obv that just worked its way in my head

b) my serious coomer addiction at the time; this is pretty obvious but the idea of sucking dicc comes much easier when you masturbate to whatever research you can find 12 times a day

literal textbook projection

I never said they do not exist.
this is why i asked, don't take my questions as attacks
The wording I used suggests room for exception. Born attraction to one's own love may be attributable to hormonal imbalances.
Do you have any evidence for a correlation between the imbalance of some hormone and homoloveuality? (I'm not saying that this isn't the case, I'm simply asking because there's hundreds of theories as to why people are born gay)

On top of that: Do you have any evidence for the majority of homoloveuality to be related to overindulgence of loveual pleasures?

while homoloveual ppl def exist and obv they should get equal rights honestly i don't feel like even the majority of homoloveuals and something like 80% of teen homoloveuals are, well, actually homoloveual

[now this is kinda based on anecdotal evidence but it's kinda hard to use statistical information without coming off as biased]

one or two years ago when i was a serious, hardcore coomer i was convinced that i was homoloveual, but when i exited 4 faps a day-level coomer i realized that i was almost entirely straight. the only reason i believed i was gay was because of

a) society's currently in the "woah gay so cool and quirky" and at that time i was definitely in the "hey guys i'm COMMUNIST isn't that so COOL AND SMART PRAISE ME PLEASE" stereotype so obv that just worked its way in my head

b) my serious coomer addiction at the time; this is pretty obvious but the idea of sucking dicc comes much easier when you masturbate to whatever research you can find 12 times a day
there's nothing wrong with experimenting with your loveuality. i mean as it stands everyone might be a bit biloveual or not it doesn't really invalidate that in the grand scheme of things. there's at least 5-10% of the population that identifies as strictly homoloveual and knows they are. you can see the "whoa so quirky" thing in everything that's not mainstream, from bronies to minecraft players.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 08:34:12 PM by Aide33 »

there's nothing wrong with experimenting with your loveuality. i mean as it stands everyone might be a bit biloveual or not it doesn't really invalidate that in the grand scheme of things. there's at least 10% of the population that identifies as strictly homoloveual and knows they are. you can see the "whoa so quirky" thing in everything that's not mainstream, from bronies to minecraft players.
never said there was, just that the fact that we live in a society (bottom text) where being gay is cooler and more interesting to a pretty large group (or at least percieved as such) and that research is prevalent means we have to be careful with people expirimenting with their loveuality

after all, it's still too common to see a teen thinking he needs his richard cut off, then after the procedure thinking "wait stuff what was i thinking ahhhh". unlike a tattoo, there's not much you can do to recover from that.

Do you have any evidence for a correlation between the imbalance of some hormone and homoloveuality? (I'm not saying that this isn't the case, I'm simply asking because there's hundreds of theories as to why people are born gay)
I can recall reading a study on how hormonal balances in women and consequently their children can change depending on the amount of children the mother has had. The effect of this is that later children were more predisposed to same-love attraction. I can't find it looking right now, but if I come across it, I'll let you know.

On top of that: Do you have any evidence for the majority of homoloveuality to be related to overindulgence of loveual pleasures?
I know and have been around many gay people. The conclusion I drew comes from the common trend I've noticed among these people. Pretty much all of them were very frequent masturbators and big consumers of research.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 08:39:59 PM by theblocker »

a social drive toward loveual hedonism sounds more likely to be a catalyst for overcompensation of research than a consequence of it

I know and have been around many gay people. The conclusion I drew comes from the common trend I've noticed among these people. Pretty much all of them were very frequent masturbators and big consumers of research.
tbf anecdotal evidence + correlation doesn't equal causation makes this argument weak