[Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach

Author Topic: [Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach  (Read 3775 times)

https://twitter.com/ArtValley818/status/1278099890501873665

"Thank you, sir"

Finally some boys in blue I can support AND suck big black rooster at the same time I'm so happy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:39:36 AM by Frequency »

crip stuff she wanna suck on a lit richard aye aye aye

crips and bloods were originally neighborhood watches

until drugs became involved thanks to CIA smuggling them in to destroy black cities

tfw life is so forgeted that violent gangs are the only ones capable of doing police work

tfw life is so forgeted that violent gangs are the only ones capable of doing police work
i mean the police are basically a violent gang, they even cover for each other when they get in trouble

i mean the police are basically a violent gang

bruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruh

bruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruhbruh

he's not wrong.

Getting sick of this qualified immunity bullstuff

funny thing is he actually is

Explain then

because the police are literally above the law.

funny thing is he actually is
im not even that big into the riots, and even i know that a decent amount of policemen are stuffty people abusing their power. its not just a one-off thing, it happens wildly often. not to say there arent good cops either, if even just a very small minority.

not to say there arent good cops either, if even just a very small minority.

technically there is no such thing as a good cop. The system they work for is corrupt and to continue being a cop you must be corrupt. Therefore there is no such thing as a good cop.

Good cops get fired for reporting bad cops.

Good cops claim they were "just following orders" from their bad cop superior.

Good cops look the other way

tfw you can't tell the difference between a heavily-scrutinized government force to prevent crime and a band of crazed gunman shooting down people for a different race