[Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach

Author Topic: [Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach  (Read 3872 times)

heavily-scrutinized government force to prevent crime

They loving commit their own crimes and get away with it too.

And it's loving obvious.

I bet you believe epstein killed himself too

dude said "Thank you sir 🤓"

you do realize the people who killed and framed epstein are also the people who instigated the riots right

if you'd stop for one damn second and think "hmm is what i'm doing actually smart in any capacity" mayb you'd stop being brainwashed by the media and realize that the entire plot to "WE BECOME WHAT WE BEHOLD" is playing out right in front of us

you do realize the people who killed and framed epstein are also the people who instigated the riots right

if you'd stop for one damn second and think "hmm is what i'm doing actually smart in any capacity" mayb you'd stop being brainwashed by the media and realize that the entire plot to "WE BECOME WHAT WE BEHOLD" is playing out right in front of us

no loving stuff

no loving stuff
you do realize i'm talking about leftist media right, because you'd have to be braindead to think that the cops killed epstein

tfw you can't tell the difference between a heavily-scrutinized government force to prevent crime and a band of crazed gunman shooting down people for a different race
this is the funniest part

>implying that any police force has any oversight ever

you do realize i'm talking about leftist media right, because you'd have to be braindead to think that the cops killed epstein
>the leftist media killed epstein

you mean Clinton?

>the leftist media killed epstein

you mean Clinton?

thought that was funny lol

the media just reports what they're told to report. the "media" doesn't Self Delete people lmao

aLl pOliCE are BAD doWN witH tHe reGIMe!

Yeah the blue line exists. No, there aren't any current steps to dismantle it. Yet.

crips and bloods were originally neighborhood watches

until drugs became involved thanks to CIA smuggling them in to destroy black cities

Blame gubment MOAR. That'll fix the current failure of blacks in their community! Blaming someone else, that'll fix fatherless households! Poor blacks, they are so oppressed and corrupted by big gubment that they have to live by the trife and shoot one another every day! They gotta get that money because the gubment won't give them handouts besides Section 8 and welfare! Larry Elder, Anthony Brian Logan, Officer Tatum, H.K. Edgerton, Jesse Lee Peterson, Kanye West are all COONS! So what if they got themselves out of that trife and think something is wrong within the black community! So what if Larry Elder went to the same school as Ice Cube! God bless Sidney Sheldon and TI! Those 100 shot over the fathers day weekend.. all CIA plants.. They are afraid of a black man with intelligence..

band of crazed gunman shooting down people for a different race
sounds like the police to me lol