[Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach

Author Topic: [Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach  (Read 3439 times)

only glizzy gladiators are allowed in this thread. no police apoligists

you do realize the people who killed and framed epstein are also the people who instigated the riots right

if you'd stop for one damn second and think "hmm is what i'm doing actually smart in any capacity" mayb you'd stop being brainwashed by the media and realize that the entire plot to "WE BECOME WHAT WE BEHOLD" is playing out right in front of us
another blockland glass discord user revealed to be a child enthusiast. shocking to no one

another blockland glass discord user revealed to be a child enthusiast. shocking to no one

Well his name cheezepizza is code, check the podesta emails.

Well his name cheezepizza is code, check the podesta emails.
true

Yeah the blue line exists. No, there aren't any current steps to dismantle it. Yet.
when do you plan to take steps to start beating your wife and children?

Blame gubment MOAR. That'll fix the current failure of blacks in their community! Blaming someone else, that'll fix fatherless households! Poor blacks, they are so oppressed and corrupted by big gubment that they have to live by the trife and shoot one another every day! They gotta get that money because the gubment won't give them handouts besides Section 8 and welfare! Larry Elder, Anthony Brian Logan, Officer Tatum, H.K. Edgerton, Jesse Lee Peterson, Kanye West are all COONS! So what if they got themselves out of that trife and think something is wrong within the black community! So what if Larry Elder went to the same school as Ice Cube! God bless Sidney Sheldon and TI! Those 100 shot over the fathers day weekend.. all CIA plants.. They are afraid of a black man with intelligence..
Blacks fail in their communities because they're programmed to fail.

Blacks fail in their communities because they're programmed to fail.
what

what

Whites in a position of power systematically created environments that contribute to the continued sustainability of black communities remaining impoverished and promote gang culture that they consume and produce, effectively automating the process so that it maintains itself.

what
where did you get this

what
where did you get this
how about with ur eyes....... tf
poor people overwhelmingly stay poor, by design. it's not an accident. rich people and their corporations hold the power here, and they're using that power to make themselves richer every day. that wealth isn't coming out of thin air, it's coming out of the pockets (read: paychecks) of every other person in this country
these problems are worsened for black people, being that they are less likely to be hired (and for less money), more likely to be fired, and more likely to be arrested and receive greater sentences or to be outright murdered by police

when do you plan to take steps to start beating your wife and children?
ah yes, because i dawn the uniform i automatically have an insatiable thirst for domestic violence.

ah yes, because i dawn the uniform i automatically have an insatiable thirst for domestic violence.
it's less a result of becoming a cop and more a result of the personality traits that made you want to become one

what kind of traits do you think would lead someone to becoming a cop?

what kind of traits do you think would lead someone to becoming a cop?

God complex, hero complex, Don Juan complex, etc.