Author Topic: [Clown World]Crips stop Antifa/BLM looters; kicks them out of Long Beach  (Read 3438 times)

do you think that agencies and departments look out for these traits during the psychiatric brown townysis or during the oral review boards recruits go through before they're sent to academy?

do you think that agencies and departments look out for these traits during the psychiatric brown townysis or during the oral review boards recruits go through before they're sent to academy?

Do you think those traits are all apparent or fully manifested until they're given a position of power and authority?

well obviously not lmao

Do you think those traits are all apparent or fully manifested until they're given a position of power and authority?
well obviously not lmao
:cookie:

and that's fine. we're all entitled to our beliefs. i don't condone you for thinking that way, nor do i wish to express that you're wrong, because you both have solid points.

obviously agencies do look for this type of behavior, so they can deny the recruit. and, yes, sometimes these traits are hidden and do not manifest until they are given authority and power. there are steps taken to ensure that if an officer is performing indecently, that they are removed from their position. unfortunately, there are a lot of corrupt officers who dirty the name, and there are a lot of old heads still in positions of power that revoke any type of policy change or the similar. i'm not surprised the majority of you have distaste for the police, but know that the majority of officers within our system are not like the ones who murdered floyd. again, i don't blame you, but still. damn.