[news] police are tear gassing peaceful violinists

Author Topic: [news] police are tear gassing peaceful violinists  (Read 2500 times)

violinists who are peacefully protesting the death of elijah mcclain have been loving tear gassed when riot police came to crash the event.

they fully had the right to protest there and were not violent at all

Wow police are attacking peaceful protesters?

Holy stuff I've never heard of them doing something like this before

hey just because i threw a molotov grenade and shot a white guy doesn't make it violent crime smh my smh police brutality stop destroying peaceful protest

hey just because i threw a molotov grenade and shot a white guy doesn't make it violent crime smh my smh police brutality stop destroying peaceful protest

What the forget are you talking about handicap?

All they were doing were playing the loving violin.

Why are you loving bootlicking so hard right now? It was a legit peaceful protest

tfw thinking that arson and genocide is bad is now bootlicking

Wow police are attacking peaceful protesters?

Holy stuff I've never heard of them doing something like this before

So I'm not allowed to report on their brutality?

tfw thinking that arson and genocide is bad is now bootlicking

They were loving playing the violin, why are you bootlicking

They were loving playing the violin, why are you bootlicking
maybe cite your sources so you have at least a shred of credibilitly?

oh yeah, king tony, forgot you never do that because you take your info from bogus sites that are obviously false and so when you cite sources people don't believe you anyways

maybe cite your sources so you have at least a shred of credibilitly?

oh yeah, king tony, forgot you never do that because you take your info from bogus sites that are obviously false and so when you cite sources people don't believe you anyways

THEY WERE PLAYING THE loving VIOLIN THERE WAS NO CRIMES BEING COMMITTED.

So I'm not allowed to report on their brutality?

Thats not what I'm implying. Protesters have been getting stomped on the entire time and still haven't learned that "they won't shoot us peaceful protesters!" is bullstuff.

The anti mask or the "FREE AMERICA" or whatever the forget, armed protests went on in Michigan were completely violent free because the police had their tails tucked between their legs the entire time. Police wont shoot at armed protesters because they're loving pussies and realize, "Hmm maybe I can't forcefully dominate this group of individuals this time..."

you are free to look up the elijah mcclain protests yourself.

It's loving disgusting you are assuming they are violent.

Thats not what I'm implying. Protesters have been getting stomped on the entire time and still haven't learned that "they won't shoot us peaceful protesters!" is bullstuff.

The anti mask or the "FREE AMERICA" or whatever the forget, armed protests went on in Michigan were completely violent free because the police had their tails tucked between their legs the entire time. Police wont shoot at armed protesters because they're loving pussies and realize, "Hmm maybe I can't forcefully dominate this group of individuals this time..."

I know this.

I've seen 10 cops beat an unarmed man

yet during an active shooter situation they are loving hiding.

are you all loving handicapped like holy stuff i'd tell you all how stupid you're being but i don't know where to begin

are you all loving handicapped like holy stuff i'd tell you all how stupid you're being but i don't know where to begin

THEY.

WERE.

PLAYING.

THE.

loving.

VIOLIN.

last time black people armed themselves in protest regan implemented gun control

i am in favour of arming protestors though, it's pretty effective

last time black people armed themselves in protest regan implemented gun control

i am in favour of arming protestors though, it's pretty effective
Pretty much. Gun control is such a white privilege thing lol.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/06/protesters-say-aurora-pd-used-force-at-elijah-mcclain-vigil.html

pretty easy google

no confirmed tear gas but an excessive amount of force and police response to disperse people just mourning him? plus pushing out people with kids from what looks to be a public park?