Are police above the law

Poll

?

yes
8 (44.4%)
no
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Are police above the law  (Read 2182 times)

the government is the highest evolution of organized crime

hmm maybe you should try being a cop, then you'd know that the current surveillance they put on cops is basically orwellian
its almost as if cameras are vital for obtaining evidence in a court of law... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmm maybe you should try being a cop, then you'd know that the current surveillance they put on cops is basically orwellian
You are using that word exactly opposite to its meaning, Orwell wrote about the dangers of authority without accountability, not overly-accountable authority

if only the immense scrutiny police are under extended to their use of force against unarmed disenfranchised american citizens

Dont tread on me applies to police

You are using that word exactly opposite to its meaning, Orwell wrote about the dangers of authority without accountability, not overly-accountable authority
damn it's like he aint never read any of his novels

when i said orwellian i meant if you were recorded anywhere near how police are recorded you'd be thinking "damn when did 1984 become real" esp. considering we got literal newspeak from the left and brainwashing police and stuff to ignore crime because "whoops i can't arrest black people, is RACIS!"

if anything y'all don't understand "orwellian" seeing as you think it's just big gub bad

orwellian has about as negative of a connotation as can be and you’re an idiot if you think that they shouldn’t be recorded so they can properly carry out justice

when i said orwellian i meant if you were recorded anywhere near how police are recorded you'd be thinking "damn when did 1984 become real" esp. considering we got literal newspeak from the left and brainwashing police and stuff to ignore crime because "whoops i can't arrest black people, is RACIS!"

if anything y'all don't understand "orwellian" seeing as you think it's just big gub bad
you're literally braindead lol

for someone shouting to the seven seas about people being sheep to left wing media you’re really spending a lot of time and effort regurgitating all of the same things with all the same word choice I read on breitbart and TAC articles

when i said orwellian i meant if you were recorded anywhere near how police are recorded you'd be thinking "damn when did 1984 become real"
yes, it would be Orwellian if a private citizen such as myself was under the same level of scrutiny as an enforcer of the law. glad you finally understand what that word means

No. Acab unironically.
I despise any form of authority

Seeing lots of problems but no proposed solutions

the government is the highest evolution of organized crime

Hit the nail on the head