Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14253 times)

picked this baby up just yesterday. all i gotta do is fix some stuff up and i'll be on the road in no time.

This is my daily reminder not all vehicles come stock with a turbo, or need a turbo stock.
Personally I'll take a supercharger over a turbocharger just to avoid that response lag/jolt from a turbo. Turbos are better fuel econ wise though and sound cooler imo.

Personally I'll take a supercharger over a turbocharger just to avoid that response lag/jolt from a turbo. Turbos are better fuel econ wise though and sound cooler imo.
For my truck to run properly and not behave as an old pre-turbo Detroit does i need that turbo, it helps maintain and build the power my low compression motor needs. Plus that whistle is the best stuff ever, no sound compares.

uh my dad's 2007 chevy aveo

it works

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:48:15 PM by Insert Name Here² »

For my truck to run properly and not behave as an old pre-turbo Detroit does i need that turbo, it helps maintain and build the power my low compression motor needs. Plus that whistle is the best stuff ever, no sound compares.
I'm quoting myself instead of editing because I re-read this and realized I'm a handicap about my own car, cause the 6.6l isn't low compression it's high compression that's how the whole loving system works.

Also insert your image is broken rn

does it now?
Gross, who the forget would drive a chevy, eeeewwww.

Gross, who the forget would drive a chevy, eeeewwww.
people who like driving cars that don't break down LOL

LOL imagine driving a CHEVYROLLETE, what a loving CHUMP

if that were your aim I don't think you'd be buying american in the first place

bro my cars like, super reliable. unrelated ive replaced literally every part of my car.

Yes buy European instead

Yes buy European instead

If you don't own the brand new BMW your wrong, their more reliable than anything amerilards put out.