police caught spitting on protestors

Author Topic: police caught spitting on protestors  (Read 2793 times)

hmm
remember when you left bcc because you kept making stupid loving political takes, framed yourself as a radical centrist and then promptly had to actually argue your viewpoints multiple times and then had a mental breakdown where you said for people to stop being political while saying blatantly political bullstuff and staying up after you said you were going to rest just in case someone tried to continue it

bro thats not even hardly a good centrist joke

nix don't stuff yourself u aren't even wearing diaper

guys sorry for having a political opinion when i definitely and totally said i was a radical centrist amd not an auth right guy

i've read every one of his comics dude
holy stuff this one tiny detail explains basically your entire character

its the piece to the puzzle that we were all missing

guys sorry for having a political opinion when i definitely and totally said i was a radical centrist amd not an auth right guy
u are not a centrist talking about white genocide. who do u think ur foolin

hahah guys i'm a centrist i swear!!!

*proceeds to get buttmad anytime something even remotely progressive is said*

hahah guys i'm a centrist i swear!!!

*proceeds to get buttmad anytime something even remotely progressive is said*

unironically calling yourself a radical centrist is just dumb

a true radical centrist would attack both police and blm/acab protestors for being a blight on society. a true radical centrist would burn down a company’s corporate headquarters and then drive into people striking for better pay.

a true radical centrist would go to any means necessary to create compromise without considering of the ethical qualities of either side. or if compromise is necessary at all.