Just saw someone actually loving die

Author Topic: Just saw someone actually loving die  (Read 3319 times)

Me and the gang at 2:30 AM walking to the 24/7 food place after literally blowing up parking lots with fireworks.

One car runs the light, other car runs right into the driver side door, fast. Maybe going 40-50mph.

Me and the gang are like.... bro... what the forget do we do? We're kind of in shock. One of us gangsters calls 911

The two cars are totaled. Radiator fluid is leaking out of one. We originally thought it was gasoline but realized that we're loving handicapped and its obv the radiator. Lots of smoke/steam or whatever it is coming from it.

Long story short, the dude who ran the light loving died right there and we all saw it happen. I'm not quite sure what to think. I feel like I am in shock but I obviously am not the one to be complaining. We all kind of stood there like dumbfounded morons. Like I said, one of us called the cops/ambulance but other than that, we basically stood and watched and gave cops our side of the story. I kind of feel like an starfish but I dont have any sort of medical knowledge or anything that could help. Both of the people in the car going 40-50 were okay. One of the guys said his wrist was hurting and felt inflamed and we kept telling him to lay there and not to move it, same with the other person.

But the car that ran the light did not get out. Airbags were blocking the inside of the vehicle. The car was not smoking but that doesn't mean anything. When paramedics arrived, they opened the passenger's side door and it was just red. Like blood everywhere. I really did not study the person in that car but I could see long enough that they were 100% loving dead.

Soooo yeah. Hows your 4th of July night?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:18:33 AM by Sheepocalypse »

take a forgetin selfie next time nerd

Jesus Christ, are you okay after seeing something like that?

vodka jello shots were good

jesus christ, imagine if he had family, like you're havin fun with sparklers and stuff and watching fireworks then you get a call and "yah your brother died"

people who dont follow traffic laws kinda have it coming to them ngl. but that doesnt make witnessing a death any less traumatic.

drive safe kids.

I saw a man shoot his son in law, then banana his own skull with a 12ga out side of his house on the ride to school once.

my neighbor's dad died of a heart attack yesterday, pretty sad

i saw a kid get shot in the head and his brains leaked all over the sidewalk. his eye had popped out of the socket

people who dont follow traffic laws kinda have it coming to them ngl. but that doesnt make witnessing a death any less traumatic.

drive safe kids.
the worst part of people not following traffic laws are the repercussions of it when other people suffer injury

i saw a kid get shot in the head and his brains leaked all over the sidewalk. his eye had popped out of the socket
I'm assuming you're a resident of Mexico City, or a black man in Alabama.

I'm assuming you're a resident of Mexico City, or a black man in Alabama.
Kansas

Just missed being involved in a 6 car collision that resulted in 10 deaths on a trip to Jasper last year. Was some liveleak type stuff. Those images wont ever leave my head.

Jesus Christ, are you okay after seeing something like that?
i think so. The worst part wasn’t the dead body, it was the other driver’s reaction.

Kansas
Your kind should be euthanized on the spot, Kansas residents are a plague on this earth.