are there any free deepfake things

Author Topic: are there any free deepfake things  (Read 1623 times)

specifically the ones that make images mime videos like this not the ones that just swap the face

i looked everywhere and the closest thing was a stuffty overwritten article that doesnt explain anything and literally expects you to program the thing yourself instead of just giving you the thing they used

good deepfake technology is usually sold commercially for several thousand dollars

no i dont want the kiwihermit facerig model i just want to make luigi beatbox for christs sake

he just wants a program already made with the whole API that renders it with his gpu instead of paying some other company to do it

ill do it if you pay me 20 million dollars

why fake? just go with the real thing

no i dont want the kiwihermit facerig model i just want to make luigi beatbox for christs sake
commission verbalase to animate it for you

guys how do i deepfake my gf to be on this super hot chicks body please guys

"Guys why won't anyone create an artificial intelligence for me, which takes a ton of hours and a metric ton of resources for free?"; the Thread

you sound angry
Not really, just pointing out that the question is a bit absurd. AI at this level has not been around for very long, and is still very expensive to make and run.

hes not asking anyone to make one for him dipstuff, hes asking if there are any already made