chinae passes a law for the world

Author Topic: chinae passes a law for the world  (Read 1878 times)

non chinese citizens who critisize bejing anywhere on the planet will be arrested if they set foot in china

forget china lol now im wanted in china haha. hold on i gotta answer the door somebody's speaking mandarin outside my front porch

not like i ever wanted to go there anyway

china is restricting people's rights!!!1!1! better make a forum post on an obscure albanian lego game! that'll really show em not to mess with KING TONY!

china is restricting people's rights!!!1!1! better make a forum post on an obscure albanian lego game! that'll really show em not to mess with KING TONY!
holy stuff do you know when to keep your fat greasy child fingers away from your grimey cum-ridden keyboard? shut the actual forget up.

holy stuff do you know when to keep your fat greasy child fingers away from your grimey cum-ridden keyboard? shut the actual forget up.
sorry for commiting thoughtcrime

is that your only loving response to everyone that responds to you negatively? are you kidding me? im not saying you cant think for yourself, you limp-richarded handicap, im saying that all of your takes thus far are stuff. all of them. and when people correct you or disagree, you piss in your wrangler jeans. "sorry 4 comit thoughtcrime uughhoooohgh!!!!! oogoga!!!" im sick of seeing this stuff

*shakes head pensively

is that your only loving response to everyone that responds to you negatively? are you kidding me? im not saying you cant think for yourself, you limp-richarded handicap, im saying that all of your takes thus far are stuff. all of them. and when people correct you or disagree, you piss in your wrangler jeans. "sorry 4 comit thoughtcrime uughhoooohgh!!!!! oogoga!!!" im sick of seeing this stuff
i've only posted 2 messages containing "thoughtcrime" over my entire account lifetime dipstuff, besides if anything y'all takes are stuff

*shakes head pensively
yea cause i'm totally trying to own the libs here, dismantle the ebul gubment, and not just defend my political opinion

yea cause i'm totally trying to own the libs here, dismantle the ebul gubment, and not just defend my political opinion
besides if anything y'all takes are stuff
less than 20 seconds apart

less than 20 seconds apart
it is literally impossible for me to post less than 20 seconds apart