Anyone notice BLM is only around during election seasons?

Author Topic: Anyone notice BLM is only around during election seasons?  (Read 6480 times)

Indeed.
Also saying person of color is just rearranging the term 'colored people'.

It's like if people started saying 'skin of red' or 'eyes of slant'.

If it isn't obvious between the repealing of civil rights laws and intention of pushing racial awareness, the left is tribal.

If you look at a person and determine that you must account for their race when you make a judgement, then you are tribal.
"hey what do you mean we are enslaving black people? i don't see race, if you are thinking I'm enslaving them because they are black, you must be the real tribal."

apparently acknowledging that people are treated differently because of their race is tribal now.

you are unironically calling everyone you disagree with a tribal, something you accuse your political opposites of all the time. projection much?

ive seen a lot of articles about hatecrime against poc outside of election seasons

But they don't cover BLM

Also saying person of color is just rearranging the term 'colored people'.

It's like if people started saying 'skin of red' or 'eyes of slant'.
i dont have stuff to say about ur other points cause im not rly a Race Politics person but
apparently the reasoning behind the difference of "colored people" and "people of color" is that "people of color" puts the word "people" first. it's semantics that's supposed to imply seeing people as people first instead of seeing them as color first.
it's still basically the same loving thing though lol

apparently acknowledging that people are treated differently because of their race is tribal now.

funny because the left completely refuses to actually acknowlede that racism against white people exists

so's major viruses

funny because the left completely refuses to actually acknowlede that racism against white people exists
sorry to interrupt but the only good thing any cop could ever do is shoot you in the richard

sorry to interrupt but the only good thing any cop could ever do is shoot you in the richard
forget off, you're stupider than tony

im not tribal. i have black friends. i keep them in my pencil case.

im not tribal. i have black friends. i keep them in my pencil case.
"black people are animals"
"hey that's tribal!"
"no i'm not, see the armband?" (blm)

"hey what do you mean we are enslaving black people? i don't see race, if you are thinking I'm enslaving them because they are black, you must be the real tribal."
Ah yes. I remember going to wal-mart and picking up my weekly supply of milk, eggs, and black people.
What the forget are you talking about? Slavery ended over a century ago.
Literally no-one alive has legally owned a slave in the US.

Treating people differently because of their race is tribal. Period.

you are unironically calling everyone you disagree with a tribal, something you accuse your political opposites of all the time. projection much?

No, I'm pointing out hypocrisy. Nice redirection.

everyone knows it exists we just don't really give a forget because the racism facing non-whites has been pretty loving terrible for the last couple hundred years compared to that facing whites. in fact the racism we've been fighting for the last couple hundred years has been institutionalized, something white people would never directly face in their lifetime

these are the real tribals

Ah yes. I remember going to wal-mart and picking up my weekly supply of milk, eggs, and black people.
What the forget are you talking about? Slavery ended over a century ago.
Literally no-one alive has legally owned a slave in the US.
this is what I'm talking about, idgaf that slavery doesn't exist anymore in the USA. extrapolate the bigger point dumbass.

you and cheeze literally keep saying racism doesn't exist anymore except against white people
Treating people differently because of their race is tribal. Period.
deflection to my point. I'm not advocating to treat people differently. you guys literally think the act of acknowledging that some people treat other people differently based on race is racism and the fact that you completely missed the point i was making is proving my point.
No, I'm pointing out hypocrisy. Nice redirection.
again, you're projecting because you deflect every single one of my points
"black people are animals"
"hey that's tribal!"
"no i'm not, see the armband?" (blm)
you are literally making up quotes by imaginary blm protestors in your head on the spot. this strawman is enormous

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:26:13 PM by Aide33 »