Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15999 times)

laughing ass my off loving

loozhing aul my onteligunse fhast

it should've been made clear to you years ago that screaming at someone to leave the forums wont make them leave the forums

but it worked 100% of the time it didnt work...

bro cheesepizza why don't we discuss this over a blunt and some coronas

nah forget drugs & alcohol, tea is where it's at

i would do this any day with you or any of the hot bolivian men on this forum..... what???

are you all loving serious? you should be ashamed of yourselves, you're mocking people who loving died traumatically. i'm locking this thread

it's funny unless it's an old timey tribal guys

it's funny unless it's an old timey tribal guys
you're a loving idiot. i can't even comprehend how insane you are. please stop watching cnn and have a rational thought for once

I have never watched a single news site forget the confederacy forget tribals

also why is it funny when it's a trans person but not when it's a yeehaw giddy up moonshiner from the 1800's

also why is it funny when it's a trans person but not when it's a yeehaw giddy up moonshiner from the 1800's
it's not funny. it's sad that someone lost their life who could have been easily saved if they just weren't brainwashed into a surgery that's scientifically proven to cause a host of mental illnesses

besides, that post was made to make fun of republicans, which would have been obvious had you shown the entire message instead of cropping out what doesn't fit your narrative