Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15983 times)

it's not funny. it's sad that someone lost their life who could have been easily saved if they just weren't brainwashed into a surgery that's scientifically proven to cause a host of mental illnesses

where has it been scientifically proven. if you link me the daily stormer I will laugh at you. heartily.
besides, that post was made to make fun of republicans, which would have been obvious had you shown the entire message instead of cropping out what doesn't fit your narrative

I cropped nothing except more unrelated jokes. jokes which, by the way, you made. jokes meant to be funny. thus, you know.... yeah. making fun of the death of trans people.
here's the full, which was posted in the beginning of the thread.

it's not funny. it's sad that someone lost their life who could have been easily saved if they just weren't brainwashed into a surgery that's scientifically proven to cause a host of mental illnesses
now, i'm not trans. but i think gender dysphoria is medically diagnosed proof that you don't like your body. and i'm not a doctor, but i'm pretty sure that in the states you require anything from proof of gender dysphoria to sterilization to transition. one might think that being able to transition is unrelated to the trans Self Delete statistic? don't you think that there could be, you know, other driving forces? such as people who have ignorant viewpoints that they treat as fact and try to enforce on trans people? or being unable to transition due to the laws of where they live due to said ignorant people being in power?

now, i'm not trans. but i think gender dysphoria is medically diagnosed proof that you don't like your body. and i'm not a doctor, but i'm pretty sure that in the states you require anything from proof of gender dysphoria to sterilization to transition. one might think that being able to transition is unrelated to the trans Self Delete statistic? don't you think that there could be, you know, other driving forces? such as people who have ignorant viewpoints that they treat as fact and try to enforce on trans people? or being unable to transition due to the laws of where they live due to said ignorant people being in power?
was literally typing this up thank you

"well why do so many kill themselves?" gee pointdexter it's almost like if you get worldwide ridicule, shamed and ousted from your family, and get sent death threats life can seem pretty pointless and bleak

bro i keep saying trans people aren't human beings and arent allows to exist naturally wait the ones i talk to are killing themselves huh i wonder why

thats a stupid argument lamof

vhhesse pikxzzdsak  id-eosent hgelp m e with evernting

damn...hes really got nothing...

care to explain what part of it is stupid? people commit Self Delete over bullying in school, you know

nah, y'all have convinced me it's pointless to argue

daily reminder cheesepizza thinks stonetoss's comics are a reliable source of information

matthew you have yet to link me to a scientific study that makes being transgender give you mental illness cmon boy i'm waiting

cheesepizza* sorry I just woke up forget damnit let me edit on drama

how can i make these without having to create an ifunny account