Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster

Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 19348 times)

how old is cheese really
He said he was 8 in 2014, so 14

forum mobilizes to criticize dumb child
same routine, different year

ignore above post its handicapped

Lots of people make edgy jokes, why are we targeting him for making edgy jokes? If he annoys you, fine. He annoys me too. We don’t have to make everyone that annoys us a crusade against people that don’t think exactly like we think.
are you being serious?

the problem is the use of edgy jokes and using said edgy humor and ideology to spew asinine stuff..... so not thinking "exactly like we think" isn't accurately the case here lol. you ruined your own point

Honestly, forget this guy. He has political views that differ from mine and that makes me very butthurt. What an starfish.

This could honestly just be an attention ploy which isn't uncommon around here so ignoring him is the best option, IF attention is his motive. If he wants to spew this stuff like an ice cream machine filled with soup and he believes everything hes saying then he'll defend himself to the bitter end, its his "opinion" after all. I don't care how he thinks the country should be but constantly bringing it up to share his views is stupid and annoying, no one is gonna pull a 180 and agree with everything like hes a prophet, hes entitled, so am I and its the reason I don't expect anyone here to agree with me, but that's what it boils down to isn't it?

no one is gonna pull a 180 and agree with everything like hes a prophet
What you on about bud?

there's people here who constantly share their right leaning opinions and nobody has a problem with them because they're, get this, not actually handicapped. no one is angry at cheesepizza2 for being conservative. he's handicapped lol. if i were to unironically advocate for white genocide it'd be on par with what he's doing and people would hate me just as much too

phantos you’ve always been such an outspoken advocate of cheesepizzas condition. but i don’t ever see you donating on his behalf on any spectrum disorder related causes......., perhaps the stanford autism research and development center is a good place to start donating..... do it for our kids do it for pizza

damp please do not insult the spectrum by associating it with cheesepizza2

he's handicapped lol. if i were to unironically advocate for white genocide it'd be on par with what he's doing and people would hate me just as much too
Understandable. Have a nice day. :)

if i were to unironically advocate for white genocide it'd be on par with what he's doing and people would hate me just as much too
lamof how tf is that "on par with what [i'm] doing" if anything that's what y'all are doing since y'all can't shut up about killing cops

i think we should just kill all cops actually, one of them called me a handicap a couple hours ago

wrong thread i meant to post this in the police megathread