[news] anti lynching law passed. Seems great right? No more lynching.

Author Topic: [news] anti lynching law passed. Seems great right? No more lynching.  (Read 937 times)

Wasn't lynching already illegal? It was called murder.

Oh and look they tacked on another bill making vandalism carry a 10 year sentence. Seems like they manipulated people and used anti lynching as a distraction

Wake up

https://reason.com/2020/06/25/the-federal-anti-lynching-bill-sacrifices-justice-for-symbolism/

Oh and look they tacked on another bill making vandalism carry a 10 year sentence.
based

the damage to religious property code was part of a quid pro quo organized by graham and paul so im not sure why hes whining. that being said the lynching bill does have some steaming stuff buried in it, not even because it's extrajudicial punishment

Writing on a sidewalk with chalk is considered vandalism.

So receiving potentially 10 years because the court wants to forget you is ridiculous

And a lot of religious vandalism is actually by the priest/rabbi themselves.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:48:27 PM by King Tøny »

So were giving kids 10 years in prison for drawing on sidewalks and the gays rapeing the kids get what like 5 years and probation

gg congress

So were giving kids 10 years in prison for drawing on sidewalks and the gays rapeing the kids get what like 5 years and probation

gg congress

yup and they disguised it under the "anti-lynching" bill despite the fact lynching has been  illegal.

It's called murder

But we did it, we ended racism by making lynching illegal.

It's really sickening how we can combine two bills in one and disguise the terrible one under the "good" one to fool people into thinking they're doing the right thing

It's really sickening how we can combine two bills in one and disguise the terrible one under the "good" one to fool people into thinking they're doing the right thing

Man it's almost like people have been doing that for years, *cough* 1986 *cough*

i mean that doesn't only apply to the government, there are forgettons of groups, movements, political leaders, etc that say "I'M GONNA FIX THE ECONOMY/END RACISM/[whatever]" and on the side commit fraud or forget kids or whatever

gg congress
My guess is to try and thwart the widespread civil unrest lately, but yeah it's absolutely handicapped. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Man it's almost like people have been doing that for years, *cough* 1986 *cough*

I know this has been happening for years but the fact it still keeps happening shows we need to reform the entire system lol