[NEWS] Donnies Catch's love dungeon RAIDED BY POLICE!

Author Topic: [NEWS] Donnies Catch's love dungeon RAIDED BY POLICE!  (Read 2169 times)

https://youtu.be/TQWl4QMZsrw

"Dutch police said they discovered a torture chamber used by criminals for interrogations inside a shipping container, equipped with a dentist’s chair to hold prisoners and sound-proofing to stifle their screams."

~ some handicapped loving journalist probably

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/07/08/dutch-police-discover-criminal-gangs-torture-chamber-drugs-raid/

stuffs crazy yo.

how could ya do this donnie

was this a cia blacksite or some old mafia guys hobby project?

find out tonight at 6

im in loving pieces by the

"POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................. ............................. . what the forget"

edit: rlly dont like that last shot that reveals they kept fake(?) police uniforms :s
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:50:32 AM by Unimproved »

Lol, I love our police. Yelling "POLITIE!!" into an empty shipping container.

i honestly almost completely forgot who donnies catch was beyond "i recognize their name"

i honestly almost completely forgot who donnies catch was beyond "i recognize their name"

Well I completely did so, Who were they again?

the catch that belongs to donnie

A series of names/alts that'll probably hold no meaning if you've not been very active here in the last ~5 years

TBH Donnies gone through so many aliases I just refer to him as such because I don't care and it'll probably change again anyway. But that goes for just about any forumer that changes their name every time they get a new account.

unimproved is his current blf account

his
Seriously? They Are Non-Binary. Show Some Respect

well yeah everybody is non binary do you really think we are made up of 01110000 01101111 01101111 01110000 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100s and stuff like cmon man thats silly