hobby discussion thread

Author Topic: hobby discussion thread  (Read 7430 times)

Haha high priced 5.56, 7.62/.308 prices haven't budged and I'm both glad and mad cause I have like 5 mags worth of ammo left and it sucks
speaking of mags, I went out and bought 15 556 Pmags and 5 Glock mags. Never know when they’ll get banned...

loving phenomenal photos
^

this is hot
thank

It's been a journey, I started off wanting to get the "perfect" shot of my city just to update the wiki page, ended up getting into DSLR photography and drone shenanigans. Drones still blow my mind, what an incredible technology

factorio logistic drones when

speaking of mags, I went out and bought 15 556 Pmags and 5 Glock mags. Never know when they’ll get banned...
DSA is always out of stock on their steel mags, which is all I buy, they're super expensive and I'm just glad I own two other guns with internal magazines.

I wish I had the opportunity to get into guns, but Florida laws require me to be 21 because of some darn honor student.

I wish I had the opportunity to get into guns, but Florida laws require me to be 21 because of some darn honor student.
Laws are meant to be broken, and 21 age limits are bullstuff

Laws are meant to be broken, and 21 age limits are bullstuff
not as stupid as needing to be 25 to rent a car

You can build them

You can build them
I actually do have a Glock 17 that I built, but it's still really hard to find any place that'll sell me pistol ammo.

i would suck colossal amount of richard for some optical zoom on this thing

I actually do have a Glock 17 that I built, but it's still really hard to find any place that'll sell me pistol ammo.
Same. Build an 80% AR 15, and currently building a Glock 20 now.

i would suck colossal amount of richard for some optical zoom on this thing
nice bro, you used a drone there? i love drones but all i got is a stuff mini-drone

not as stupid as needing to be 25 to rent a car
facts

aside from u-haul, you can rent those when you turn 18 and have a license

nice bro, you used a drone there? i love drones but all i got is a stuff mini-drone
used the DJI Mavic Air 2 for that shot
trying out some photogrammetry stuff

DJI Mavic Mini is a great starting point for content creation