Wayfair conspiracy involved with Child Trafficking

Author Topic: Wayfair conspiracy involved with Child Trafficking  (Read 2650 times)

So someone on reddit noticed wayfair was selling these cabinets and throw pillows for over 10 thousand dollars, a lot of them were the same cabinet with different names. The difference in the names correspond to children who went missing last year.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 07:29:16 PM by Trogtor »

thank you, trogtor. very cool

There's nothing cool about child trafficking, Beyond Neptune.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wayfair-trafficking-children/
i will admit the coincidence is pretty wild tho
edit: yes snopes is not the greatest source of information but im so used to big brain false conspiracy theories like the "we did it reddit we found the boston bomber!" stuff and this just seems really far fetched
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:46:45 AM by Mr Queeba »

Boy they were sure fast to get that article up.

Also not to mention the fact that the article's only defense is "this is merely a coincidence" lmao

"Recognizing that the photos and descriptions provided by the supplier did not adequately explain the high price point, we have temporarily removed the products from site to rename them and to provide a more in-depth description and photos that accurately depict the product to clarify the price point.”
Man. I wonder if they're trying damage control. Identical implements with inaccurate descriptions signifying their differences, named after kidnapped children with varying prices and not varied images? They could NEVER traffic children.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 08:03:52 PM by Unova2 »

seems pretty weird but also human traffickers would never in a million years use a site like wayfair to sell their victims

i find it really suspicious that this was fully 'fact checked' within hours with no actual investigation done, only going off of wayfair's word when they clearly changed all this stuff up including names after they were discovered (which is hella suspicious)

i find it really suspicious that this was fully 'fact checked' within hours with no actual investigation done, only going off of wayfair's word when they clearly changed all this stuff up including names after they were discovered (which is hella suspicious)
suspicious af

snopes just states the obvious. they can probably state it faster if you pay them

why is it on the defendant to provide evidence? all the evidence that wayfair traffics children is "wtf pricey pillow!" and "woah why does the throw pillow have the same name as a kid who disappeared" that's pretty darn insufficient

seems pretty weird but also human traffickers would never in a million years use a site like wayfair to sell their victims
i believe they're only using wayfare for the money transfer and the rest of the transaction is through the deep web or whatever. highly doubt ordering one of these "cabinets" gets you a child thru the mail

either way once someone not in this hypothetical ring buys a cabinet and gets a kid/a message about a kid then then the whole thing collapses