Wayfair conspiracy involved with Child Trafficking

Author Topic: Wayfair conspiracy involved with Child Trafficking  (Read 2605 times)

blockland forums should pool their money to buy one

blockland forums should pool their money to buy one
we can finally get a mascot

smash players when they see a throw pillow on wayfair for 12 thousand dollars

i guess it's time i came outta the $12,000 closet

gotta say that to buy a child it's really cheap. no wonder i haven't been getting any buyers

one of the children that were supposedly missing is streaming on fb live telling people to stop messaging her.
https://twitter.com/___evelynf/status/1281646323821944842

i'm not surprised the reddit detectives didnt even check to see if the children where found

if they were using this to traffic children, this would most likely be the payment. removing it after the child is found or after it's sold once would be hella sus and would basically get rid of any chance of plausible deniability

if they were using this to traffic children, this would most likely be the payment. removing it after the child is found or after it's sold once would be hella sus and would basically get rid of any chance of plausible deniability
aight so is the child included or not cuz im not paying 12k for a loving ikea closet

apparently one of the cabinets being sold was linked to a missing person that was already found dead like 7 years ago (“Alyvia” shelf - Alyvia Navarro)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:47:10 AM by Mr Queeba »