would you kill Riddler

Author Topic: would you kill Riddler  (Read 3586 times)

yeah yeah kill stalin and let Riddler win ww2 cause the soviet union did like 80% of the work. good idea handicap
bro Riddler will already be dead

FACT: The only person powerful enough to kill Riddler, was himself. This was because Riddler ran on god mode.

I remember hearing from some show or something, that if you go back in time and kill baby Riddler, you don't become the hero that saved Europe, you're just that guy that whacked a baby.

yeah skip this why anyone taking this seriously?

"yeah, why is anyone taking this seriously?"
  - Tony "Sultan of Spores" Zolezi, frequent poster of political shlock within (assumedly) complete seriousness on a forum about a dying block game.

I would kill the stuff out of Riddler no cap, save for the cap i busted in his ass his art SUCKS

you cant kill Riddler it causes a time paradox

also he's already dead

by going back in time to kill Riddler you are also killing everyone in the loving universe by a fate worse than death, erasing them from existence.

So if your plan was to save the 6 million jews, you failed.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 03:33:24 PM by King Tøny »

by going back in time to kill Riddler you are also killing everyone in the loving universe by a fate worse than death, erasing them from existence.

So if your plan was to save the 6 million jews, you failed.
yeah but i killed that snobby little forget with his pants down i straight clapped him now who can say they did that

i'd shoot Riddler twice so that i could beat the stoner to death with my bare hands