so apparently everybody thinks VTECPicaro is my "sockpuppet" (spoiler: he's not)

Author Topic: so apparently everybody thinks VTECPicaro is my "sockpuppet" (spoiler: he's not)  (Read 2869 times)

So I got this pm from VTECPicaro.

Apparently, you all think VTECPicaro is my "sockpuppet" over some picture of a mall in VRChat that he posted. ngl though that vrchat mall did look pretty cool though before he took the pics down

Second of all, I don't even care about 3waycrash anymore. Also who the forget even is "fox0808", I've never even heard of the name before.

But anyways, something occurs to me that this might have been some kind of attempt to stir some stuff up. Plus, I'm not about to just drop 10 dollars to go start an ARG on a forum for some weird lego game anyway. The registration date on their account is enough proof to back up that I don't own the account anyway, why the hell would I have made an account 6+ months in advance from my own account just to cause an ARG 3 years later?

This whole situation just seems to be one big random ass mind forget to me. I have literally nothing to do with it.
/discuss.

actually vtec is my sockpuppet

actually vtec is my sockpuppet
welcome to another episode of who the forget asked?

You’re the perfect sponsor for that show

19 is also my sockpuppet, infact everyone here is a sockpuppet except for you. yah you. you know who you are. i can see you through your window. don't panic, that wont save you.

19 is also my sockpuppet, infact everyone here is a sockpuppet except for you. yah you. you know who you are. i can see you through your window. don't panic, that wont save you.
plot twist: cheesepizza2 created the entire BLF and all the accounts are his sockpuppets and he talks to them because he's schizophrenic

that's an astute observation cheesepizza839

if you don't care, don't post

The fact that YOU created this thread and not him pretty much gives it away

if someone dm’d me saying people thought they were my sock puppet account id just ignore them

if someone dm’d me saying people thought they were my sock puppet account id just ignore them
ok cheesepizza32