so apparently everybody thinks VTECPicaro is my "sockpuppet" (spoiler: he's not)

Author Topic: so apparently everybody thinks VTECPicaro is my "sockpuppet" (spoiler: he's not)  (Read 2867 times)

for some reason it never crossed my mind that someone would be so inconsiderate enough to personally message you telling you that they're uninstalling your add-ons. the sockpuppet stuff isn't even worth talking about, why would you just say "yea im never downloading your mods again" personally to someone when you can like... just uninstall it and not say a word

for some reason it never crossed my mind that someone would be so inconsiderate enough to personally message you telling you that they're uninstalling your add-ons. the sockpuppet stuff isn't even worth talking about, why would you just say "yea im never downloading your mods again" personally to someone when you can like... just uninstall it and not say a word
honestly yah now that i think about it that seems like, at best, false targetting

but do u care mr smith

quick i don't have much time, the answer to do u care is- *bang*

tfw you sperg so hard you cause people to quit so they don't have to deal with you

tfw you sperg so hard you cause people to quit so they don't have to deal with you

if only it were that easy

more like somebody forgeted themselves. they way they handled this seems pretty irrational

y'all were irrational as hell, these two nibbas are completely unrelated and you probably broke vtec's sanity with the witchhunting