dark, milk, or white chocolate, which one is better

Poll

???????????

dark chocolate
milk chocolate
white chocolate

Author Topic: dark, milk, or white chocolate, which one is better  (Read 3364 times)

dark chocolate tastes like the physical embodiment of bitterness
that's what makes it so great

milk chocolate for me tastes and smells like kid vomit

i like bloody cummy torn up boner flavored LOL

dark chocolate is good because you can eat a lot without feeling groggy or full from all of it's sugar and thickness

Dark chocolate is the epitome of Chad food

i like all chocolate although the best is 90% dark chocolate

that's what makes it so great

milk chocolate for me tastes and smells like kid vomit
thats american milk chocolate for you. european milk chocolates are smooth and sweet.

for some reason hershey thought adding acid that tastes like bile to american chocolate would enhance the flavor. it certainly makes it unique, but almost literally vomit inducing

https://www.quora.com/When-you-eat-Hersheys-chocolate-do-you-feel-it-tastes-like-puke-What-is-that-taste
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 09:54:57 PM by Conan »

huh, i never thought that american milk chocolate != european milk chocolate, guess i should try an avoid european chocolate lamof

...have you even tried european chocolate? “european style” is also done by some american companies like ghirardellis. kinda stupid to write off a broad range of chocolate without giving it a taste.

Reminder that American chocolate has no restriction on the use of sour milk. It literally tastes like vomit, as the chocolate literally contains the same acid as vomit, butyric acid, extracted from the milk.

...have you even tried european chocolate? “european style” is also done by some american companies like ghirardellis. kinda stupid to write off a broad range of chocolate without giving it a taste.
did you read the second answer there? european chocolate would taste as disgusting to me as american chocolate would taste for you. it's just differing tastes.

thats american milk chocolate for you. european milk chocolates are smooth and sweet.

for some reason hershey thought adding acid that tastes like bile to american chocolate would enhance the flavor. it certainly makes it unique, but almost literally vomit inducing

https://www.quora.com/When-you-eat-Hersheys-chocolate-do-you-feel-it-tastes-like-puke-What-is-that-taste
they didnt add it to make it taste better, they did it to lower the cost iirc

did you read the second answer there? european chocolate would taste as disgusting to me as american chocolate would taste for you. it's just differing tastes.
fair enough. if you ever get your hands on european chocolate please send it to me :)

they didnt add it to make it taste better, they did it to lower the cost iirc
This is the quintessential American business strategy. Push over the consumer just to save a few pennies.

saving money would be a secondary goal, they did it to maintain historical tastes