Cow FArts are gonn destory The WROLD!11!1!!! | A Burger King Commercial

Poll

Is this world fucked?

F
7 (35%)
No
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Cow FArts are gonn destory The WROLD!11!1!!! | A Burger King Commercial  (Read 3163 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOgBmqLd2I

What the hell do I even say about this?

What in the actual forget?

its nothing but a stuffty commercial, why do you always have to post like if these links murdered your child

its nothing but a stuffty commercial, why do you always have to post like if these links murdered your child

You're only saying this because this commercial is inline with your political beliefs.

You're only saying this because this commercial is inline with your political beliefs.
what political beliefs where articulated in this commercial

<O>___<O>

what political beliefs where articulated in this commercial

The Green New Deal position.

That Cow Farts cause Global Warming/Climate Change.

This is handicapped. period.

this is turning out to be a marketing ploy like 99% of what corporations do.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53435857

BK "researches" supposudely proved that a change in diet reduces the methane from cow farts  by 33%. This is not supported by peer review so the claims are as good a twitter post.

I mean, they must have good evidence that this is the case because once independant scientist prove them wrong(or right), they will face backlash.

On top of that cow farts are like 10% of cows methane excretions which makes this an even dumber thing honestly. They could do waaaaaaay more to stop climate change instead of just virtue signalling to make profit. (Like making their supply chain green or something)

The Green New Deal position.

That Cow Farts cause Global Warming/Climate Change.

This is handicapped. period.
they do tho, but its mostly cow burps. livestock is responsible for a good portion of emmisions. however, they are nowhere near the carbon emmissions that fossil fuels cause but its still good to keep reducing (and they have been reducing)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 01:28:40 PM by Aide33 »

they do tho, but its mostly cow burps. livestock is responsible for a good portion of emmisions. however, they are nowhere near the carbon emmissions that fossil fuels cause but its still good to keep reducing (and they have been reducing)

And I'll be contributing to Burger King cutting these numbers, by no longer eating there.

And I'll be contributing to Burger King cutting these numbers, by no longer eating there.

is it really this easy to get people to go vegetarian

matthews just mad because there wont be as many fresh farts in the atmosphere for him to get high off of

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

you're not missing much tbh burger king is pretty garbage

hey guys i have a funny joke
how many master matthews does it take to screw in a lightbulb

answer: diaper