Cow FArts are gonn destory The WROLD!11!1!!! | A Burger King Commercial

Poll

Is this world fucked?

F
7 (35%)
No
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Cow FArts are gonn destory The WROLD!11!1!!! | A Burger King Commercial  (Read 3285 times)

where did the jokes about master matthew and diapers even come from i wanna know

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiii iiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnn nnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....qui te wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFF FFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFF F

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm.. yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiii iffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

you know what nevermind i don't wanna hear anything

how do i leave the universe

ot: bruh

this thread loving sucks as much as that commercial

Haha what if a cow sat on your face and shat all over it haha wouldn't that be terrible haha and then its stuff got in your mouth and you couldn't scrub out the taste for days mmmf i mean haha

You're only saying this because this commercial is inline with your political beliefs.
so not getting outraged at dumb stuff means it aligned with your political beliefs? that explains a lot of your behavior

so not getting outraged at dumb stuff means it aligned with your political beliefs? that explains a lot of your behavior
that's not what he said or implied lamof, he meant "you (specifically) only agree with this piece of promotional political material because it is similar to your political beliefs", which is actually a pretty centrist statement since he implied it's bad for both liberals AND conservatives to do that

how is this “agreeing with the commercial”
its nothing but a stuffty commercial, why do you always have to post like if these links murdered your child

and even besides that, why is liking or disliking the commercial political in the first place? it’s literally just a dumb misleading commercial.

where did the jokes about master matthew and diapers even come from i wanna know
they're not just jokes homeboy he's an honest to god abdl

You're only saying this because this commercial is inline with your political beliefs.
since when did "methane is a greenhouse gas" become a political belief? the commercial is about how Burger King is changing their cattle feed to a lemongrass mixture in an effort to curb methane emissions. if you disagree with the efficacy of this strategy, that's one thing. but you seem to be taking issue with the fundamental idea that methane emissions from cattle contribute to climate change. that's not politics, that's just atmospheric science and chemistry