Author Topic: SwiftHyena going full handicap after stealing models from me  (Read 5751 times)

Hi

So I happened on SwiftHyena using some of my models and editing them (by putting horrendous high poly out of style stuff on them) without permission. I called him out on that, but his furry 14 year old ass went full sperg mode instead.

He's apparently trying to rally people against me in his discord which is both pathethic and hilarious.

See below (sorry am on mobile):
https://imgur.com/UNDEcCW
https://imgur.com/macI078
https://imgur.com/a/v3tEJNG

he never released them. why are you so mad that someone is editing something you publicly released for people to use and edit?

man he's been trying to push his stuffty ported models  with more tris than a new years server map export and it's grating. now he's stealing stuff and doubling back with "it was only for personal use" and attempting to sic his discord on you. /support haven't liked this guy since the tf fox spam incident
scroll wheel for scale

/support
swift is quite literally a slightly (i cannot express how slight it is) more mature version of fuzztoast. he's always been annoying but ive never seen him be this pathetic before.
he never released them. why are you so mad that someone is editing something you publicly released for people to use and edit?
he still could've been mature about it rather than being passive aggressive and then throwing a hissyfit about it on his discord server.
i seriously do not understand why he takes so much pride in his stuffty ports.

There's using/editing addons and then there's plain raping them. If he'd asked or not try to sic a bunch of 12 year olds on me or wouldn't have made gay furry pounce uwu research of my avatar I wouldn't give 2 stuffs.

There's using/editing addons and then there's plain raping them. If he'd asked or not try to sic a bunch of 12 year olds on me or wouldn't have made gay furry pounce uwu research of my avatar I wouldn't give 2 stuffs.
you're literally handicapped

he still could've been mature about it rather than being passive aggressive and then throwing a hissyfit about it on his discord server.
i seriously do not understand why he takes so much pride in his stuffty ports.
honestly he really is being a dumbass and it's not surprising because swifthyena is a known handicap furry. but thearmyguy basically went into his dms with absolutely no provocation and immediately started flinging stuff because he can't handle his own emotions. not interested in a 'he started it' argument but OP is definitely on a lower level of petty than swifthyena

you're literally handicapped
Epic elaborated argument.

He sent the first PM, read dumbass.

Epic elaborated argument.

He sent the first PM, read dumbass.
oh okay that changes everything. i apologize for insulting you, its clear swifthyena was looking for trouble first. however, i think saying he stole your content is definitely going way too far

embedding yo images because clicking links is gay,

so not only is he the least funny user on this entire loving platform but he also has the composure of a wasp. good to know

man he's been trying to push his stuffty ported models  with more tris than a new years server map export and it's grating. now he's stealing stuff and doubling back with "it was only for personal use" and attempting to sic his discord on you. /support haven't liked this guy since the tf fox spam incident
scroll wheel for scale

what the forget

racoonneer activating his super form

what if we accused him of being 19? then he'll send him a message explaining why he's going to give himself a lobotomy on both sides of his brain, forget all of his posts and quit.

i dont know swift's age but people like to assume every person who acts like a handicap on here is like 12, sure they have the brain of one but take into consideration their actual age and think about it then (if im wrong about this hang me in the town square)

he should have asked before using your train thing and now he hates you because you insulted his stuffty train?

people say not all furries but 90% of the furries on this forum do dumb/weird stuff