Stupid idiot banned me form grapple knife for no reason other than im fuzztoast

Author Topic: Stupid idiot banned me form grapple knife for no reason other than im fuzztoast  (Read 3322 times)

Eagle517 is a stupid loving admin who banned me the lovingf second i stepped in the srver jus tbecuase im a loving fuzztoast

IM JUST KIDDING HES REALLY NICE DUDE AND NOT BAD, he is not bad ok i was joking please dont hur

SORRRY :((((((((( *Cries super hard* please ;;;;;((((( eagle517 is so nice

Fuzztoast:
An incredibly stupid amorphous beast of a child on Blockland who thinks he’s the funniest thing on the goddamn planet
Fuzztoast
Blockédex #13
Cringe-type Blockémon

Its mating call varies between a terrifying screech or roar that resembles the words “bloody cummy torn up boner”

It is in a chronic state of being horny, so it uses this mating call at every waking moment.

Its natural habitats are on any Blockland server that is not smart enough to ban it, or on the forums thinking it is the most self-aware, hilarious individual to ever tell a haha funny boner joke.

It preys solely on attention and will voraciously eat anything that gives it what it wants. People getting pissed in-game or saying skip on the forums are an easy source of nutrients for fuzztoast to gobble down.

It’s only natural predator is the permaban, making it an extremely invasive species despite having only one confirmed manifestation of the organism. (It is rumored that “19” was another manifestation but these reports remain unverifiable)

The only reliable way to combat a fuzztoast is avoidance and time.
Researchers at BLF believe that with enough time and exposure to the jaded real world, fuzztoast will evolve into a fully-fledged Fuztoast’d, a one-of-a-kind Regret-type Blockémon.

fuzztoast you're gonna be a boss fight in my bl game
spoiler alert: you lose and are kicked back to brickadia

Im not going forgot when you leaked your vpn ip and told everyone to kill you