All these servers banning me are pissing me the forget off

Author Topic: All these servers banning me are pissing me the forget off  (Read 3179 times)

yo whta the forget roblox sworfdx

ew nooooo

chad raulix sword :sunglasses:  :cookie: :cookie:

EWW WTFF :vomit:  :panda: :panda: :panda: roCUCK sword haha friend

Hmmmm today I will preemptively ban OP from my server

Servers banning people for dumb reasons isn’t as annoying as 75% of Blockland being on a soccer server 90% of the time

Servers banning people for dumb reasons isn’t as annoying as 75% of Blockland being on a soccer server 90% of the time
preach brother

PREACH

sports games aren't fun

pretty crazy how when a well made server is hosted people join it regardless of soccer being up at the same time. make something worth joining

pretty crazy how when a well made server is hosted people join it regardless of soccer being up at the same time. make something worth joining

it's crazy how getting people to join your server is purely by luck unless you're well known. i'm sure if people saw more than 2 players for servers that haven't already been on the top of the list for months or even years already they'd be back to developing or hosting, because right now it sure seems like doing anything of worth is a losing investment

it's crazy how getting people to join your server is purely by luck unless you're well known. i'm sure if people saw more than 2 players for servers that haven't already been on the top of the list for months or even years already they'd be back to developing or hosting, because right now it sure seems like doing anything of worth is a losing investment

Get som loving freinds oh wait u dont have any

These guns suck harder than the girls sucking my bloody cummy torn up boner in a hotdog bun

User was banned for this post
rolled and smoked