Autopsy for William Atchison (Sephiroth)

Author Topic: Autopsy for William Atchison (Sephiroth)  (Read 2448 times)

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/atchison_online_1.0.pdf
&
https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Atchison-Autopsy-Report.pdf

figured yall might find this interesting but heres an actual autopsy report for Sephiroth (guy who shot up a school)

contains a bunch of messages from him dating back to 2009 up until the day he died.

one of the sources at the very bottom is from blockland forums. take a gander
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:47:31 AM by Trogtor »

star fish: unremarkable

Did they really need an autopsy?

They already know he didn't need to be on drugs to do this.

good to know when this forgeter shot himself his entire mouth split open down the middle and he'll forever be perfectly preserved as a silent hill monster

all downhill from there

2017 was loving wild
Like 2020 hasn't been a Thrillville™ Off the Rails experience.

2017 was crazy
2018 was crazier
2019 was kalm
2020 is panik

its crazy how I remember having a convo with sephiroth about animal abuse and jews like back in 2015/2016 and I reported him to the police tip website. its sad that they could've been that close to saving those two very young lives, it still racks me with guilt a little bit because I knew this kid would do something I just brushed it off because I knew it wouldn't affect me

but I do look at the victims pictures sometimes and the boy and the girl's beautiful innocent smile just loving kills me. then the anger takes over knowing that somewhere some every-merciful God allowed this stuff to happen, its sickening

do you think this is good advertising for blockland, like will people see this and buy blockland hmmmm mabye

I once saw a toilet which had like 10 pounds worth of stuff all over the toilet, on the seat,
the walls, etc. That was back when I was in 3rd grade and I believe that's the reason why
I've always avoided the bathroom throughout school. I would often starve myself of water
and food until dinnertime, which was probably the reason why I got few growth spurts
and weighed 95 pounds.

manlets, not even once