Author Topic: Block's Community RP [V2.7]  (Read 4135 times)

Discord

F.A.Q
"How do I build on the server?"
Fairly simple. Just look for an empty lot and build in it; don't need admin assistance. If you're going to build, build something worth looking at.

"Where can I get guns?"
You can buy guns and armor from Veteran's Gunshop in Redpine or any other certified vendor. You can also buy weapon spawners, price range will vary between weapons.

"How do I make cash on the server?"
All players are given a 20$ paycheck every 5-10 minutes, but the most effective way to make money would be to start a business, become a police officer/EMS, sell drugs, rob a bank, or rob and profit off the misfortune of others.

"Where can I join the police?"
You can join the police by heading to one of the two police stations on the map and ask. If no one is present, just wait or look for an on-duty officer to ask.

Credits
Map Creators: Conan, Zeustal, Brickitect, ANT, UngaBunga, Sleven, Sylvanor, Mr.Nobody and Skill4Life.
Misc: Block King124 [Packaged gamemode and made gunshop/spawn] and Aebaadcode. [Coding help & Co-host]
Staff: Kore, Hit, Aebaadcode, Block King124, and Tyler72
Hosted by:

Gallery
The best of the best our garbage server has to offer!

"Baja and Piper just being SWAG as usual!"

"Some woman flew a plane into the Trueno Trade Center."

"Gamble all your money on Blackjack while seemingly evading the IRS."

"The Human Resistance meets with an alien species known as Glorbos."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 07:14:08 AM by Beyond Neptune »

very good server i recommend it rated 9/10

i killed some people in spawn using the fists weapons i spawned with without knowing the rules. i got banned because of it.

i killed some people in spawn using the fists weapons i spawned with without knowing the rules. i got banned because of it.
owned

good

The welcome message specifically says to read the rules before doing anything, which are in the spawn. Your ban was like 5 minutes, you can come back or not. Your choice.

Coming next update
Breaking news: Yesterday we had riot at truenos gun shop where everyone was shooting at us I was defending gun shop btw

BREAKING NEWS: Local man named 19 claims to have sucked richard in Broxton, more on that later.