Author Topic: PBG got arrested  (Read 2578 times)

On August 1, 2020, Austin Hargrave a.k.a; PeanutButterGamer, was arrested in his Washington home due to possession of drugs. He was found in his upstairs bedroom, foaming at the mouth, and screaming profanities. Police investigated the area and found large quantities of cannabis and cocaine. Large amounts of alcohol were also thought to be a cause. He is currently in the Western State Hospital recovering. His girlfriend, Danielle, told Washington Police 'he had been acting odd lately' and 'he wasn't like himself'...
holy stuff guys

I've been waiting for this

holy stuff they arrested him again???

ummmm ????????? dis is fake??????????????

Dear blockland fourms,

Those stuffty ass servers suck, theres no ways to get around it but barely anyone plays blockland so i have to play those stuffty servers to talk, but they loving ban me just because i'm fuzztoast, its not my fault that everyone loving spreads propaganda about me and everyone hates me i hope they all lose all their players to good servers. All these kids hosting servers banning me are PISSING ME OFF. I bet i can rekt those virgins i could beat them up IRL... SO STOP loving BANNING ME

Dear blockland fourms,

Those stuffty ass servers suck, theres no ways to get around it but barely anyone plays blockland so i have to play those stuffty servers to talk, but they loving ban me just because i'm fuzztoast, its not my fault that everyone loving spreads propaganda about me and everyone hates me i hope they all lose all their players to good servers. All these kids hosting servers banning me are PISSING ME OFF. I bet i can rekt those virgins i could beat them up IRL... SO STOP loving BANNING ME
he was arrested?

-snip-
THE ONE RESULT THAT SHOWS IS A research SITE WHAT THE forget