19 is ddosing servers

Author Topic: 19 is ddosing servers  (Read 5420 times)

While I do not have screenshots, he has admitted on glass that he has been ddosing servers for the past few days. I also have witnesses saying that he would join servers, leave immediately, and within the next few minutes the server becomes unplayable due to lag. So if you want to not have your servers ddosed, just permaban his id 258595. I'm pretty sure he's done this before in the past so don't trust him to join your severs at all.

man whats the loving point

nobodies on there anyway

correction: why the forget would you waste your time ddosing a dead game

forcefully stuff your pants

19 in action on smore's server

19 simply balling on fastmapler's server (img courtesy of fastmapler™)

note "19: THIS IS WHAT YOU GET" and 2275 ping

miscellaneous 19 antics

also bl glass talked about this...

And right after i got banned from PP i just went on different game and look at bl glass...
guess what people are talking about me ddosing servers

I CANT loving JOIN SERVERS THEY WOULD PERM BAN ME INSTANT
how the forget would i ddos server even though im playing different game?

also you know when someone lags server they dont get talked stuff at

BUT WHEN A loving SERVER CRASHES THEY loving TALK stuff ABOUT ME.. .everyone is fake as forget

IS THIS WHAT PEOPLE DO ALL loving DAY?

how the forget would i ddos server even though im playing different game?
how is this possible? how could you possibly be so incredibly smooth-brained that you ddos servers but dont even know how you do it?

i mean you already talk to celau

how is this possible? how could you possibly be so incredibly smooth-brained that you ddos servers but dont even know how you do it?
okay handicap im trying explain this... but your are loving talking stuff about me braindead idiot

okay handicap im trying explain this... but your are loving talking stuff about me braindead idiot

damn dude stop getting pissed off and do something cool, like ddosing, that takes effort

damn dude stop getting pissed off and do something cool, like ddosing, that takes effort
dude i cant do stuff right now i already blocked like 5 people and removed 2 of them off list

they are loving tell me to log the forget off.... nigel is stuff anyways
they are loving FAKE