Author Topic: New Clan (the Empire clan)  (Read 4880 times)

Please join my clan i have tryed tom start other clans but they never work. If you would like to join reply back and change your name to ?????(EMPIRE) if you see Neo(EMPIRE)owner or (EMPIRE)owner that will be me. Oh and E-MAIL me at neo.-_nneeoo@hotmail.com(pleas do this only if you msn messenger thank you
                                    Neo
                                    (EMPIRE)owner

Empire is a pretty long clan name... and there has to be about a clan per every 5 people that play blockland it seems...

Maybe (EMP)

Off topic-
I once made a once person clan named (BLINK)
No, its not open, and maybe I will start putting the tag on again..
Its the Blockland Inkuistion. Yeah, I misspelled it on purpouse :cookieMonster:

Sorry, but the Clan Boom ended it seems. It is rare you can make a new clan now. Unless you aim for AoT...

ok you can make your name ????(EMP). If you are in my clan now please e-mail me, and if you have msn messenger please tell me your user name (?????????@hotmail.com)
                               Neo
                               (EMPIRE)/(EMP)owner

wtf? y you make a new clan? you are in mine.... y?y?y?y?y?Y?y?y?Y?y?Y?Y?Y?YY?

~-=\/Terdai\/=-~
                                                   Leader of {GD}  (ghosts of despair)

ok since my friend is getting all p***ed of because iam in his clan and i am starting a new clan there will not be a clan called the (EMPIRE)?(EMP) clan. sorry

Your just going to quit?!!?! Like that? How do you know you dont have any members?

um Aaron why are you bumping ancient pots -_-

donno........ guess there's nothing to do........

GUYS NO ONE HAS JOINED AND MY FRIEND IS AN A$$ SO I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

OK! jeez dont bite my head off! >:(

im noy biting ur head off i just couldnt get my caps to go away lol

Does anyone really want to join????

nope lol same here but we have 17 peopel not countig the leaders so.... if any one wnats to join GD my msn messenger address is in my profile thanks