Author Topic: (News) Massive ass explosion in Lebanon, fireworks warehouse?  (Read 2360 times)

obviously... but fireworks were definitely present and could have caused the chain reaction

Or munitions if you want to put on your tinfoil hat

there's a reason fireworks are illegal folks

because morons who don't know any better blow their hands off? it seems cheese pizza is back to putting his foot in his mouth

there's a reason incest is illegal folks

because morons who don't know any better blow their hands off? it seems cheese pizza is back to putting his foot in his mouth
are you handicapped lamof, fireworks are already illegal in most states (especially california eef) unless it's near 4th of july or you're a farmer. fancy colors aside they're still explosives.

cheezepizza be looking like

are you handicapped lamof, fireworks are already illegal in most states (especially california eef) unless it's near 4th of july or you're a farmer. fancy colors aside they're still explosives.
it should be legal

it should be legal
nah the current state of the law is fine. i mean, having to get a permit to make a sparkler is dumb, but it's not as dumb as legalizing literal bombs

it would be fun though
brb gonna make some homemade c4 and blow up an orphanage for fun

legal literal bombs
Based Cheezepizza, you finally said the right thing

bro i was talking about blowing up pumpkins in my backyard wtf u on

Bootlicker

nah the current state of the law is fine. i mean, having to get a permit to make a sparkler is dumb, but it's not as dumb as legalizing literal bombs
you know what's somewhat alarming here is that this guy is actually in /favor/ of gun rights