Author Topic: Wierd file in frag grenade?  (Read 1604 times)

Hello so i donwloaded the frag grenade from bl.kenko.dev and i see this file. What is it and if  it is safe?

click it for free robux

There's no reason for an exe to be in an addon, delete it and call it a day

it's been deleted from the site. dont run whatever that is

tfw you run a stuffty looking add-on with a .exe folder and your printer starts printing out a full black page

why does your add-on hosting service allow executables to be uploaded?

why does your add-on hosting service allow executables to be uploaded?
ill be honest i didnt think too much about people sneaking random files in the addon zips considering the archive is already a case of "many of these addons are probably broken/stuff so run at your own risk"
i've scanned for and removed every other instance of any exe files and will be doing proper testing for other unusual filetypes in the future and for all future incoming addons to the archive
the archive is too big for fully manual approval (use bl glass or b4v21 addon repo for ensured safety please) as i tend to import huge batches of addons at a time just to be the most complete archive possible
if anyone finds any other possible forgetery in any of these addons, pm me and ill try to take it down as soon as i can

ill be honest i didnt think too much about people sneaking random files in the addon zips considering the archive is already a case of "many of these addons are probably broken/stuff so run at your own risk"
i've scanned for and removed every other instance of any exe files and will be doing proper testing for other unusual filetypes in the future and for all future incoming addons to the archive
the archive is too big for fully manual approval (use bl glass or b4v21 addon repo for ensured safety please) as i tend to import huge batches of addons at a time just to be the most complete archive possible
if anyone finds any other possible forgetery in any of these addons, pm me and ill try to take it down as soon as i can
ok so wheres item_hrt
it dont got no exes and whatnot

somebody dm me item_hrt :cookieMonster:
aebaadcode#8556

There's only one way to find out :)

There's only one way to find out :)
who wants to take one for the team and run it?