forget steam

Author Topic: forget steam  (Read 1187 times)

god loving stupid ass loving steam god loving DAMN let me sign into my loving ACCOUNT god DAMNIT forget

Well, if you say so.
Won't be the last time I burn my richard.

bro i can't believe you forgot your password

sorry we don't recognize this device. you'll need to complete our 10 step verification process supplemented alongside multiple captchas in order for us to verify that it's you.

i would rather go through 12 steps then have some idiot with my email and a password guesser steal my account

i would rather go through 12 steps then have some idiot with my email and a password guesser steal my account
but see you'd also rather ddos a young boy than ignore his awkward remarks, shows how rational you are.

do you have your email to reset your password?

yeah i reset it but i had to wait two hudnred forgetin years for the cooldown after too many login failures to end

ssteam users after steam anounces a seventh system to reward ceaseless money dumping

steam be out here throttling my 20kbps downloads like it’s no ones business

steam be out here giving social clout to those who dump 50 dollars every month into steam

yeah i reset it but i had to wait two hudnred forgetin years for the cooldown after too many login failures to end

r.i.p

Well, if you say so.
Won't be the last time I burn my richard.
we need a new snake injury thread anyways