I got a question about blockland portable.

Author Topic: I got a question about blockland portable.  (Read 949 times)

What does blockland portable do?

its just blockland for your phone. its actually free, which is why a good amount of newer players have it. i personally prefer it over blockland on pc. heard it was spyware but i think thats bullstuff

no, its just a rumor started by a well-known troll by the name of kompressor.

So how do I get blockland portable on my android phone?

it should be either on the play store or the blockland website

So i should download blockland portable from the blockland website on my phone?

o yea its on a secret page i believe to stop racism, its right here
you are supposed to download it from the blockland website to your phone yes. click the button that says blportableandroid.apk. blportableapple.ipa is the iphone version

It says an error

Not Found
The requested URL /Portable.html was not found on this server.

Should i go to the wayback machine website?

its just blockland for your phone. its actually free, which is why a good amount of newer players have it. i personally prefer it over blockland on pc. heard it was spyware but i think thats bullstuff
no, its just a rumor started by a well-known troll by the name of kompressor.
it should be either on the play store or the blockland website
o yea its on a secret page i believe to stop racism, its right here
you are supposed to download it from the blockland website to your phone yes. click the button that says blportableandroid.apk. blportableapple.ipa is the iphone version
Bruh

jackhammer holy stuff

blockland portable was for a portable install of blockland aka on a usb drive which you would move between computers. since blockland went steam only it doesnt *really* work anymore as you have to be logged into steam on the computer you’re playing blockland on, which kinda defeats the purpose of using a usb drive to move your install around to any computer you want.

you can still run a portable install if you’re logged into steam on the computer you’re running blockland on