how do u learn 2 drive

Author Topic: how do u learn 2 drive  (Read 1549 times)

aight fellas its time i become a man............. how do i learn 2 drive

i have the florida drivers handbook favorited and im currently in the process of filling out the study guide so i'll have atleast a little bit of car knowledge but other than that i'm stumped. where do i start? how do i take the drug and alcohol course or whatever? how do i??????

not 15 yet but i'm learning via riding lawnmower

currently 15 and i live in florida, how the forget do i go about getting a permit

aight fellas its time i become a man............. how do i learn 2 drive

i have the florida drivers handbook favorited and im currently in the process of filling out the study guide so i'll have atleast a little bit of car knowledge but other than that i'm stumped. where do i start? how do i take the drug and alcohol course or whatever? how do i??????

currently 15 and i live in florida, how the forget do i go about getting a permit

https://www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/licensing-requirements-teens-graduated-driver-license-laws-driving-curfews/

i forgot which loving site i used but the permits exam was literally a carbon copy of the handbook

Just got my license
Sorry for the flex
(I almost wrecked the car like 3 times in the past month but it’s fine)

drive around your suburbs until you're comfortable, then go to roads, then go to highways

don't overthink it but don't be too lax. lots of my friends when they became comfortable with driving became pretty reckless.

oh no i know the very basics of driving. dad got a golf cart a few months back and nobody really uses it much except me and ive driven that bad boy all around the neighborhood at day and at night  (don't tell anybody;)
i also once ran into a cop while driving into my uncle's yard (he's ok with it), ironically the dude was actually after some kid in a 4 wheeler because he was being a jerk off around the neighborhood but he got on me too because golf carts aren't road legal or sumn idk so I've been scared of driving it lately

thing is i need to learn how to drive a car, and learn how to get a learners permit. all the websites I've been to haven't helped becayse it just says "take the drug and alcohol course" or whatever and it doesn't even show you where to take it and when I look up where to take it it's all just ads and scams
do i just go to a DMV or sumn?

drove around an empty parking lot, then in my gated suburb, then around town. Don't need to practice for highways because its literally drive with the speed of traffic and using your loving turn signals

Oh stuff you live in floirda well all i am going to say is to have your stuff ready before you crash the car and die :(

^if you’re a pusillanimous individual

Just get behind the wheel and drive in an empty parking lot forgetface

just keep driving. yes you will stuff your pants but just keep doing it til youre comfortable

i think some certified (or old person like a parent) has to teach you then you can apply for it and stuff like that

i remember the first time i drove on the highway, there was three 18 wheelers (one in front, one on the side and one in back of me) that boxed me in and tried to run me off the road

that stuff was terrifying i have no idea why they kept me in a box for like 50 miles