how has the summer been going for you boys

Author Topic: how has the summer been going for you boys  (Read 1760 times)

summer is closing to an end. how was it boys give me all the tea

When summer ends, It will be fall.

Wake up, work, sleep.

And be depressed on weekends. Yummy.

freezing cold because father demands that the apartment be kept at 72 fahrenheit at all times
it's a reasonable temperature in the room that he stays in but my room is directly across from the air conditioning unit and gets way colder
72f is cold for you? stuff I keep my house and when my trucks AC worked at 66 or below just to keep stuff cool

Work, took summer classes for college, pretty loving boring stuff in all honesty. Plus I've gotten sick from work because they had me and my co-workers working out in the extreme heat.
But i do have my own personal gaming laptop now so that's nice.

been high almost every weekend now

Been pretty stuff to be honest, I got overwhelmed in a class I was taking online with 0 direction or supervision from my professor aside from email, which he had bizarre and arcane rules to follow if you actually wanted to send him something. I went online and used resources from around the web to supplement me, but it wasn't enough. So I ended up dropping the class. On top of that, my ex long-distance girlfriend is now moving to my state and pretty near me, to my existential dread. If you're wondering how I know this, it's because my her and my mom keep in contact, and she told me only when she was sure it was going to happen. We ended on pretty bad terms, and seeing her would only open a festering scar on my psyche so I told my mom that I don't want her anywhere near our apartment, to which she agreed, but I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'm going to have to see her again, one way or another, and I don't know If I'm ready for that. I need to move out ASAP, but the job market is absolutely terrible at the moment.

need to lay off the booze a bit, but what else is there to do when they hardly call me into the shop anymore because of a new rona case every two weeks.
would highly recommend enlisting. that is your best opportunity sans selling drugs or e-whoring. here is a spoiler alert: the private job market is only going to further dry up (covid or not).

would highly recommend enlisting. that is your best opportunity sans selling drugs or e-whoring. here is a spoiler alert: the private job market is only going to further dry up (covid or not).
I've had a lot of people say enlisting is an option, but I'm really treating that as a last resort. The military really doesn't seem like the place for me.

I've had a lot of people say enlisting is an option, but I'm really treating that as a last resort. The military really doesn't seem like the place for me.
Pro tip for enlisting: DON'T

ngl tho people in the military are pretty cool, plus you get huge benfits if you do

ngl tho people in the military are pretty cool, plus you get huge benfits if you do
Benefits include: stuff command chains, Denied leave packets, and back pain

ots/ocs is always an option if you don’t feel like being trodden on

ots/ocs is always an option if you don’t feel like being trodden on
getting Warrant right now is a good idea as well.