Hey Republicans: Why do you support Populism?

Author Topic: Hey Republicans: Why do you support Populism?  (Read 2240 times)

Why do you all think that a Populist leader who puts opinion over policy is good for democracy, let alone yourselves? A leader who says things to say them only for political opinion is what will lead to the downfall of this nation.

In the stu', drunk as forget! (BITCH!) I forgot my name!

Don't begin addressing Republicans like Matthew addresses Democrats, it just makes you look as dumb as he is.

Don't begin addressing Republicans like Matthew addresses Democrats, it just makes you look as dumb as he is.
yeah

In the stu', drunk as forget! (BITCH!) I forgot my name!
And you bitch drunk as forget (BITCH!) I forgot her name!

Why do you all think that a Populist leader who puts opinion over policy is good for democracy, let alone yourselves? A leader who says things to say them only for political opinion is what will lead to the downfall of this nation.
i'd rather a president who uses his speech for politics than the one who legitimately cannot form a coherent sentence

i'd rather a president who uses his speech for politics than the one who legitimately cannot form a coherent sentence
But you realize Annoying Orange is a puppet, right? He's literally feeding into what Republicans want to hear lmao he could give less of a stuff about the "smaller man" or whatever

forget Annoying Orange but he's getting my vote. Democrats failed to elect a good candidate yet again.

either left-wing populism wins or right-wing populism wins at this point. you stand against the capitalist class, or you stand against foreign others. republicans' interests just already align more with immigration controls than with regulating corporations

So you don't support Annoying Orange then?

either left-wing populism wins or right-wing populism wins at this point. you stand against the capitalist class, or you stand against foreign others. republicans' interests just already align more with immigration controls than with regulating corporations
Hmmm idk it seems like Annoying Orange is feeding into the alt-right agenda more than Biden is into the crazy left

So you don't support Annoying Orange then?

Aww Yeah DESTROYED him EPIC STYLE.

The WALLS ARE CLOSING IN after that BOMBSHELL.

What a loving boomer level comeback.

Did you mix up your definitions?

man on lego forum asks the real question