master matthew, cheesepizza and general abdl megathread

Author Topic: master matthew, cheesepizza and general abdl megathread  (Read 1872 times)

itt: libtards who don't understand logic resortto ad hominem attacks as it is impossible for them to form an actual argument

itt: libtards who don't understand logic resortto ad hominem attacks as it is impossible for them to form an actual argument
i mean its not like havent ive tried to write out sourced arguments on this board before

but it just seems like all of you just ignore them and laser focus one someone elses post just to score ez dunk points and call eachother slurs

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 02:20:45 PM by Luigi609² »

Another Win for Cheese Pizza II.

10 dollars cheesepizza is getting groomed off-forums

libtards libtards ad hominem libtards conservative ad hominem strawman strawman libtards 5g obama beam left left strawman BLM libtards CENTRIST???? 

rent free

ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL THE MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

libtards libtards ad hominem libtards conservative ad hominem strawman strawman libtards 5g obama beam left left strawman BLM libtards CENTRIST????
woah man you really owned me epic style there

These two posts are from the same person.

i mean its not like havent ive tried to write out sourced arguments on this board before

but it just seems like all of you just ignore them and laser focus one someone elses post just to score ez dunk points and call eachother slurs
i can literally predict you

i can literally predict you
what? none of these are legitimate arguments lamof

now, now there. this isn't the cheesepizza the second megathread. simply skip and go back to talking about master matthew