master matthew, cheesepizza and general abdl megathread

Author Topic: master matthew, cheesepizza and general abdl megathread  (Read 1919 times)

now, now there. this isn't the cheesepizza the second megathread. simply skip and go back to talking about master matthew
love

what? none of these are legitimate arguments lamof
i am very genuinely sorry to inform you that, just like matthew, they are not arguing with you, they are straight-up just laughing at you. there is nothing to engage with rhetorically

is this what blockland has swooped to

is this what blockland has swooped to

regret to inform you that it's always been like this

i'm also dedicating this thread to the next intelligent poster: cheesepizza2, who believes that the lives of people who kept hundreds of people from living their own lives are worth enough to have a monument to commemorate their deed for decades to come

[im g]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/74371816000327680/744087936857014282/Screenshot_13.png[/img]

I'm tribal for disagreeing with the left?
Okay then.
i am very genuinely sorry to inform you that, just like matthew, they are not arguing with you, they are straight-up just laughing at you. there is nothing to engage with rhetorically
Because your arguments failed. You decide to resort to petty adhominem and snooty superiority complexes.

No wonder the left is in freefall.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:41:31 PM by Master Matthew² »

why do handicaps have ² in their names why cant you remove it
is it because you are special? because you want people to recognize your username just by that symbol?
guess what incel, its not loving special, it makes you a attention seeking bastard.

anyways uh master matthew cheesepizza and the other dude, plz shut up!1

thank you for coming to my ted talk! i see you on monday

for mm its cause his original was permad or something. cp2 no idea why though.

cp2
cant believe this. which sick forget made child research 2? absolutely sickening.

apparently general abdl is not a player !! !!

but i wouldnt be suprised if someone named themselves that!

for mm its cause his original was permad or something. cp2 no idea why though.

nice but how about picking another username or your own username except tweaked a bit

for example1

If I get permabanned cuz im a loving handicapped idiot cunt wanker then I would loving change my name to something they wont recognize, try mixing things you like or a favorite character!!!

MarioDrummer (omg good name!!!)

Raulix / MarioDrummer (you see this??? not related!!! epic!!)

for example number 2

try a variation of your name!!!

ok so we have "Raulix" ok so we do this

"Rauli" "Raul" "Big rooster Raulix" "Ultra Chad Raulix"

look at that you didnt even have to use sissy numbers like a loving idiot god damn you

thanks for wa

imagine waiting until you get an alt to put a 2 in your username

yes it is 100% autistic. it brings me an unfathomable rage whenever i have to log back in and i need to either look up the number or copy it from someone else.

yes it is 100% autistic. it brings me an unfathomable rage whenever i have to log back in and i need to either look up the number or copy it from someone else.

You said it

truly unfortunate

you might find the windows alt-number key combos useful. https://altcodeunicode.com/squared-symbol-alt-code/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:07:14 AM by Conan »